Sign in to follow this  
markadeane

Beta preview shots - B777

Gents, Gabriel is correct. I take multiple captures and stitch them using a panorama tool I use for my conventional photography. It allows for some slightly unusual perspectives!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I was excited for this project - but nothing like my excitement now. These new shots are really showing how gorgeous this plane is - and with all of the new features there is no wsy this isn't (going to be) the single best aircraft for FSX.

Oh, and on a mostly unrelated sidenote, would anyone be interested in me creating a post with all of the new beta shots/videos, as to try and make a place to find all of these new previews?

Can't wait for release!

I have my 777 throttle quad ready to go just for this plane!

What throttle quad is that? Been contemplating getting the Jet MAx Throttle

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

What throttle quad is that? Been contemplating getting the Jet MAx Throttle

FsThrottles 777 quad it looks pretty good and I only paid $180 for it I think they retail for like $220

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Some of the pictures are really nice of the cockpit but the external picture hasn't given me the WOW factor.  Especially, round the landing gear and the flaps.  Can anyone get a closer shot under the wings and more closer to the front and back landing gear please.

Mo

Mo45

Some of the pictures are really nice of the cockpit but the external picture hasn't given me the WOW factor.  Especially, round the landing gear and the flaps.  Can anyone get a closer shot under the wings and more closer to the front and back landing gear please.

Mo

Here's one that was posted of the front landing gear:

http://forum.avsim.net/uploads/monthly_08_2013/post-256137-0-66051600-1375609671.jpg

EDIT: Here's one that was just posted of the main gear and flaps:

http://forum.avsim.net/uploads/monthly_08_2013/post-143373-0-89193300-1375647298.jpg

Is it just me or are the engines on the 77L way out of proportion with the rest of the plane i.e. too big?

I am pretty sure that PMDG followed their old habit to just pull some bluescreens from the internet, apply some weird multiplier and then come up with something completely out of shape. I should have known that before. geeez

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Gents, a couple more pictures enroute EDDM-OMDB.

One taken from the right jumpseat over the Caspian Sea at dusk. The other as we taxi in to Dubai.

Cheers!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg