Tom Allensworth

Welcome to the Focus on Freeware Forum!

10 posts in this topic

Welcome to the all new Focus on Freeware Forum. The purpose of this forum is to highlight freeware contributions and contributors to our hobby, found in the AVSIM File Library. The goal is to highlight the best of the best uploads and those that are worth reviewing from the past (we won't review freeware uploaded more than 12 months ago).

Each review is written by a volunteer. If you are interested in reviewing freeware of any type, send us a PM and we'll work with you to bring you into the reviewer team.

If you are a normal member, you will not be able to create topics here, but you will be able to respond to reviews, once they are posted.

We hope you enjoy this new feature of AVSIM and will find it useful.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks Tom!

Glad to see that this was done, and very quickly too! Thank you for listening to your members! It's nice to feel like our thoughts and opinions are valued by staff.  B)

Thanks Tom!

Glad to see that this was done, and very quickly too! Thank you for listening to your members! It's nice to feel like our thoughts and opinions are valued by staff.  B)

We haven't lasted 17 years without listening to our users. Great ideas come frequently from our community, and I am a firm believer in the simple philosophies of; we don't hold a copyright on creativity and we don't have a patent on imagination. It is really simple. When good ideas come along, if we can implement them, we will. And.. You are most certainly welcome.

I don't know where else to post this request,

where does one get Sasha's textures? I hear so much about them but this is a mystery!

Thanks,

Paul

Hello All

I do not have a clue how to start a new topic in this forum ... I used to think it was very simple.

FlightDeckX just announced this morning a freeware Weather programme called Ventusky. It is simply a world wide weather map with an incredible amount of current  information. Might be very handy for use with flight planners using real time weather. I would see it as a simple thing to log in and have it displayed permanently on a tablet or something like that.

I would have to be wifi I would imagine.

If this is in the wrong place ... Moderators PLEASE move it appropriately

Thank you

Regards to all

Tony Chilcott

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor