Sign in to follow this  
Kimo

Simbrief.com flightplanning

Anybody used this site yet?

www.simbrief.com its a flight planning website I used it for one flight and results were very good fuel prediction, weather forecast and nav log were pretty much spot on. It can also include notams, etops, stepclimbs and even runway analysis. This in real looking dispatch documentation that you can print out or save as pdf. 

And the good thing its free. I will be using this alot when the triple 7 comes out. 

http://youtu.be/lY5M9UMFv8k

to quote from the website.

Welcome to SimBrief.com, a brand new flight planning website designed for Flight Simulation hobbyists looking to take their virtual flights to the next level! 

SimBrief is a virtual flight dispatch center. Registered users gain access to our web-based integrated dispatch system, capable of generating in-depth flight plan packages containing weather forecasts, current NOTAMs, accurate fuel planning based on real world winds aloft, ETOPS data, and much more in seconds!

Kimo

Kimo,

I fly for Virtual Air Canada, and it is the system that they have been using. It gives you a very nice readout of not only your flight plan, but fuel and notams. It has a number of online flight planners that you can use with it. Best of all, you can download it in PDF format to use with a tablet.

NAX669.png

Aha didn't know that Air Canada VA used it. Good idea my next flight i will upload the pdf to my Ipad.

Kimo

Looks pretty good and I can't really complain about it since it's free. I just wish it had my beloved Citation X in there so I could test the burns (It's the only plane I fly! :P )

This is amazingly good.  Not a planner, I think, but a great dispatcher - save your doc as a pdf and check out NOTAMs etc for your en route, lots of good information here - and all free.  So far so very good indeed.

Paul Skol

Im curious how well the fuel burns are with the NGX

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

This is very very good...I used it at Virtual AC too, but this is awesome

All I gotta do now is get a Navigraph account so I can update the AIRAC...

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

No need for me to buy pfpx

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

wow thanks ! exactly what i was looking for, the site makes it so easy to file a flightplan!

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram