Sign in to follow this  

Norway! UPDATED

Great info. I removed all the files with br_ and enbr, but still had double jet ways and buildings. So I tried removing the following files starting with br and now my FSDT airport looks normal.

brdeice

brfence

brsacargo

brspedi

brterminal

brtower

I recommend using the AoN version of ENBR over the FSDT (Cloud 9) version. The AoN version is simply more accurate, performs better and it looks pretty damn good as well

vatsim s3

1133704.png

I recommend using the AoN version of ENBR over the FSDT (Cloud 9) version. The AoN version is simply more accurate, performs better and it looks pretty damn good as well

Do you have the FSDT version of Bergen?

8do3c.jpg

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Do you have the FSDT version of Bergen?

8do3c.jpg

I do, but I don't got it installed any longer. I'm now using the AoN version instead

vatsim s3

1133704.png

I do, but I don't got it installed any longer. I'm now using the AoN version instead

I don't have any performance issues with FSDT's version and it looks great. AoN version's accuracy is an update to the FSDT version. Thanks!

Don't use the Cloud9/FSDT Bergen either. Don't want an additional dll module in my FSX.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

FSDT Bergen is nice, but very outdated. The AoN version is way ahead of it. I have also finished a new bridge southeast of Bergen. The new Hardanger bridge. It's 1,3 km between the towers, but still looks small on the picture. It has ramps, roundabouts & exits inside the mountains. I've updated Norway Bridges, and fixed a lot of (terrible!) night textures as well. Download here:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=E0121E64DC8923CA!105

HDbro1_zps66a0b0d6.jpg

I'm late to this party, but I wanted to say that this is fantastic work.  Thanks, Loke!

:-)

I've uploaded the latest Norway Bridges, file name (optimistic!): "Norway Bridges 25102013". Do not overwrite, replace the "Norske Broer" folder completely. Same link as before, and here (now as it is safe to use the zoom, finally)...a couple of pics:

hdbro3_zps576e00ca.jpg

hdbro2_zps2e522a4e.jpg
  • Upvote 1

Loke, thanks for the updates.

1377593_10151612240971891_1566841878_n.j

Towers on that bridge tottaly looks like Mordor:-)

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One

DJJose,  Yes, I was using DX-10.  Unclicked it and it looks much better.  Thanks for the response.

Ray

Did You use the DX10 FSX stock "DX10 preview" or Steve's DX10 fix here?

Cheers, Christoph

Towers on that bridge tottaly looks like Mordor:-)

Hahaha ... agreed!

I pushed this model out now, so people can start to enjoy it. But there is more work left. In time, I will re-model the tower tops, and give the towers the same textures as on the picture.

Looking good!

Was there on opening day and hoped someone would do it for FSX.

Christoph,

I used something in between the stock DX10 Preview and Steve's Fixer - Paul's DX10 recommendations at Avsim.

BTW very nice bridges around Bergen. Anyone working on an airport update for Stavanger?

Tusen takk,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Christoph,

I used something in between the stock DX10 Preview and Steve's Fixer - Paul's DX10 recommendations at Avsim.

BTW very nice bridges around Bergen. Anyone working on an airport update for Stavanger?

Tusen takk,

Ray

Thank You very much for Your reply Ray!

I was just asking because - at least so far - i have not read about any issues regarding the DX10-fix installed and this great Norway package here, so i was just wondering.

The more though i really appreciate Your reply here.

Becasue i am also very much looking forwrad to install this superb scenery on my PC and as i use the DX10-fix and really like what it offers, it'd be very sad to not enjoy it all then fully!

So again: Thank You very much for Your reply!

Cheers, Christoph