Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

You guys have to see this...

Virgin Australia....Best airline  ^_^  (No I am not biased :He He: :He He: ).

The Chief Pilot on the 777 for VA (Ken Pascoe) has a pretty neat website over at http://www.flight.org/blog/

He also has done some pretty cool videos in the T7 sim. Check them out here

AMAZING. 

Thanks for posting Luke. It is just like being on the FD.

WOW, WOW  and WOW!, I'm out of words!

Airline media rules most of the time. I doubt his airline even officially allows it. Rare that any do these days if I'm honest! My mate at EK would LOVE to share all his videos etc - but simply can't. 

True, there was this 380 Captain on Youtube from Qantas, he uploaded some videos for a while and suddenly disappeared...

Amazing!

The 777 is a beast!

Greg

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

WOW, WOW  and WOW!, I'm out of words!

True, there was this 380 Captain on Youtube from Qantas, he uploaded some videos for a while and suddenly disappeared...

There was an FO aswell, PDAPilot.

Dissapointing that the head-honcho's at QF got them to 'private' their videos.

There was an FO aswell, PDAPilot.

Dissapointing that the head-honcho's at QF got them to 'private' their videos.

I remember PDAPilot too. There are countless of pilots disappearing after they got into trouble uploading some videos and pictures.

Wow what a video!!

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Yeah, it all depends on the airlines' SOP - some airlines allow it and some are very strict about it. 

There are quite a few pilots on Instagram, who share their pictures and short videos daily - I guess the airlines haven't figured that out yet.  :P

I dont understand why not all pilots share how their trips go? alot of people like us are interested in seeing these things

Wait till Google Glasses hit the market, we will be inundated by videos of all sorts!

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Yeah few of my friends don't even have their current airlines they're working at on their personal information. Most of them make themselves unsearchable so unstalkable by airlines ha. Also - WOW to the guy that ratted you. Quite sad that lol.

Well that was a wise idea! :-) I should have known that hehe, yeah it sucked and I got really mad that a person would do such thing towards a coworker, and the picture was something hazardous or something just a normal picture. :-) Then I made my folder with work related shots private and chose who could/can see them and left them on lol. :-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Airline media rules most of the time. I doubt his airline even officially allows it. Rare that any do these days if I'm honest! My mate at EK would LOVE to share all his videos etc - but simply can't. 

That's sadly true...  :(  There was a Qantas A380 captain who had a lot of YouTube videos of his trips, and they were very interesting but earlier this year he had to remove them because of company policy.