Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

You guys have to see this...

Folks,

here's another one you might like (I am not associated with that youtube channel or user. Just found it today and thought to share it for everyone's enjoyment).

Enjoy!

Regards,

Dmitriy.

Great videos! Can anyone tell what airlines this is?

edit: Someone in the comments section mentioned Air Canada.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

I can't wait til the day all of the younger guys get up into aviation and people stop being so [darned] sensitive about the dumbest things.

"You can't take pictures of the flight deck!!!"

Why?

"Because [some ridiculous notional security issue]!!!"

:rolleyes: You're the same type to tell me not to take pictures of the tail number on your plane, too, aren't you?

"Tail numbers are sensitive information!!!"

:mellow: They're regulated to be a certain size, and in a conspicuous location so that they can be seen, are you serious???

"If people recognize the tail number, they could attack us!!!"

<_< Bee arr bee - I'm gonna go get you some tin foil to make a hat.

Kyle Rodgers

Great videos! Can anyone tell what airlines this is?

edit: Someone in the comments section mentioned Air Canada.

Virgin Australia.

Great vids - should point out though - AUGUST PMDG 777 ???? -

is this why the sudden interest in the 777?

Either this is an innocent post or a timely piece of marketing - take your pick

Many of these vids have been available for some time if you search youtube

Virgin Australia.

Actually its Air Canada, those videos are of my friend who made those videos of himself flying using his F/O's GoPRO. He's due to retire this November.

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Actually its Air Canada, those videos are of my friend who made those videos of himself flying using his F/O's GoPRO. He's due to retire this November.

Ah thought he meant the one I posted - didn't see the ACA ones above.

is this why the sudden interest in the 777?

Probably solely because of PMDG's :-P

I can't wait til the day all of the younger guys get up into aviation and people stop being so [darned] sensitive about the dumbest things.

Why?

:rolleyes: You're the same type to tell me not to take pictures of the tail number on your plane, too, aren't you?

:mellow: They're regulated to be a certain size, and in a conspicuous location so that they can be seen, are you serious???

<_< Bee arr bee - I'm gonna go get you some tin foil to make a hat.

Hahaha Kyle that was a good one! ;-) Dude you got to remember to take those pills in the morning, lol. (Said in humoristic way ;-))

But yeah would love to see that! And people are to sensitive regarding this matter, they need to lighten up. It's like once I went through security and had a bottle of liquids which were more than the allowed and the guy says to me that I could not bring it a long, I answered take a look at me I am in a uniform I am a pilot I fly plane and you are going to throw this out because you think I will do something with my bottle of face wash? So he threw it out. And I laughed.. (I know security is there for a reason but still common! Hehe)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "PMDG 777" to "Real Aviation Photos". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Ah thought he meant the one I posted - didn't see the ACA ones above.

Probably solely because of PMDG's :-P

Oh sorry, I thought you were referring to the ACA ones. The one you posted, I guessed it was VOZ but there's another video from the same guy that flew to Abu Dhabi and KUL however I thought VOZ doesn't fly to those places? Unless the guy quit VOZ and now flies for Etihad...

Nonetheless, cool vids tho.

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Oh sorry, I thought you were referring to the ACA ones. The one you posted, I guessed it was VOZ but there's another video from the same guy that flew to Abu Dhabi and KUL however I thought VOZ doesn't fly to those places? Unless the guy quit VOZ and now flies for Etihad...

No worries bud. Yeah I wasn't aware they did that either and don't see it as a scheduled service. 

Awesome, really wets the appetite for the release of a certain aircraft!

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Why?

:rolleyes: You're the same type to tell me not to take pictures of the tail number on your plane, too, aren't you?

<_< Bee arr bee - I'm gonna go get you some tin foil to make a hat.

Ahahahah

Dont take a photo of the thrust levers officer!

Why??

They can identify the thrust position and then terrorist groups can know where to set it when they cruise their airplane over the atlantic ocean :s

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg