Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

You guys have to see this...

I dont understand why not all pilots share how their trips go? alot of people like us are interested in seeing these things

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I dont understand why not all pilots share how their trips go? alot of people like us are interested in seeing these things

Airline media rules most of the time. I doubt his airline even officially allows it. Rare that any do these days if I'm honest! My mate at EK would LOVE to share all his videos etc - but simply can't. 

Airline media rules most of the time. I doubt his airline even officially allows it. Rare that any do these days if I'm honest! My mate at EK would LOVE to share all his videos etc - but simply can't. 

Shame since it would be great to see how stuff goes in the real world.

Yeah I know

My friend at ME if anything goes public = termination

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

AMAZING. 

You just say that because there's a girl in the right seat...

Kyle Rodgers

Plus you look like a nob walking around a hotel with a Gopro on your head!

-Iain Watson-

Plus you look like a nob walking around a hotel with a Gopro on your head!

Bit harsh - cool idea to me  :P

You just say that because there's a girl in the right seat...

Hahaha - nah, that flight deck is WAY better looking  :wink:

Very nice share Luke!

Yup know the feeling of want to share pictures of an airline you work for and not being able too.. I actually once posted on my FB page a picture, while flying on cruise, and a person from my work ratted me out so got a call from management asking that I removed the picture from my page and never put up pictures..

Anyhow very nice video! ;-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Yup know the feeling of want to share pictures of an airline you work for and not being able too.. I actually once posted on my FB page a picture, while flying on cruise, and a person from my work ratted me out so got a call from management asking that I removed the picture from my page and never put up pictures..

Yeah few of my friends don't even have their current airlines they're working at on their personal information. Most of them make themselves unsearchable so unstalkable by airlines ha. Also - WOW to the guy that ratted you. Quite sad that lol.