:Praying:

Our Father, Who art at FL360
RSR be Thy Name;
Thy 777 come,
Thy will be done,
on tarmac as it is at FL360.
Give us this day our shiny bird,
and forgive us our posts,
as we forgive those who tempted us; (DAMNIT BETA TESTERS AND YOUR SCREENSHOTS  :biggrin: )
and lead us not into the CS777,
but deliver us on 27R. Amen.

Hahahahahahaha. Simply a tweaked masterpiece!!! Very good

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

30 hours to go with my VA til I reach the hour requirement to fly the T7, Long hauls here I come, not gonna be any messing around want to make sure I get there before the release of this awesome aircraft. Next problem will be deciding on where to fly first hmmmmm. lol. Super super super ecited. more than a kid in a candy shop, or a bull in a china shop. :lol:

Welchb21

Great news... 

and my wife will be travelling this weekend. If the T7 wil be released this weenkend is going to be only me and her...

Regards...

Elimarbp

Yep me too... Been looking forward to this, for a long time... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

I'm on the same lines as helo-head ill believe it when I see it. I still say end of September or later. However, I will admit I have been known to be wrong from time to time.

Anthony Slattery

So does that mean that there is some conceivable way of it being released on Wednesday? Regardless, great to hear she's almost ready!

Now here's something interesting: I've been expecting this airplane for so long and now that release is finally imminent, I just don't feel excited at all. It's not PMDG's fault, though. My interest in flight simming reached a "coma" state a couple of months ago, from which it may or may not recover. I'm about to drop off the two VAs that I participate as I do not feel motivated to fly anymore. Now, the interesting part is that all this negativitiness on the virtual world arrived just as I started my real-life pilot training, which I'm enjoying a lot. I finally flew for the first time as a pilot two days ago and I'm really looking forward to the next flights. It's not my interest in aviation that is dying, it's just my interest in flight simming.

Has anybody else felt like this before?

Matheus Mafra

Now here's something interesting: I've been expecting this airplane for so long and now that release is finally imminent, I just don't feel excited at all. It's not PMDG's fault, though. My interest in flight simming reached a "coma" state a couple of months ago, from which it may or may not recover. I'm about to drop off the two VAs that I participate as I do not feel motivated to fly anymore. Now, the interesting part is that all this negativitiness on the virtual world arrived just as I started my real-life pilot training, which I'm enjoying a lot. I finally flew for the first time as a pilot two days ago and I'm really looking forward to the next flights. It's not my interest in aviation that is dying, it's just my interest in flight simming.

Yes I have had this feeling before. It was a couple of years ago and I was busy with school and being with  my friends, that flying on my computer was imminent. My phase lasted for a few months. But slowly I started doing flights again, and I absolutely became an addict for flying on my computer again.

All ready bought the CS 777 both planes seem to be real like I have many pmdg products but this bird seems to be about 70 percent better than what pmdg offers better wing views better sound. Pmdg should get some tips from captain sim there 747 was a real disappointment and looked nothing like the real thing. The pmdg NGX sound and wing views looked nothing like the real thing I fly planes and ride in them too and from what I compare,haha pmdg dose not have a chance to other companies like CS or carnado

Troll alert.

I think my favorite feature in this airplane thus far is the "cruise time acceleration." Those of us with multiple real-world obligations that prevent 15hr long hauls can still enjoy them- because the airplane helps to smoothly and safely allow time acceleration so that I can fit a nice KSFO-EGLL segment into my sunday afternoon if I wish... (And to those who can put the entire real-time flight in: I eny you. LOL)

I'm also a big fan of this. I'm assuming you're using 4x as the max 'supported' cruise time accel? I've always tried using up to 8x on long flights (which brings say a 7hr flight down to 2hrs in total with manual landings/takeoffs) - I'm assuming this won't give me too many problems right? I think the one thing that used to stuff me on long cruises at high time accel is the sudden and dramatic shift in winds when FSX updates winds aloft (many a time I've come back to seeing my B767 skipping along the pacific ocean because of it).

don't panic it will return........it will return.......trust me it will