Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26AUG13 - Welcome to 777 Release Week!

Now here's something interesting: I've been expecting this airplane for so long and now that release is finally imminent, I just don't feel excited at all. It's not PMDG's fault, though. My interest in flight simming reached a "coma" state a couple of months ago, from which it may or may not recover. I'm about to drop off the two VAs that I participate as I do not feel motivated to fly anymore. Now, the interesting part is that all this negativitiness on the virtual world arrived just as I started my real-life pilot training, which I'm enjoying a lot. I finally flew for the first time as a pilot two days ago and I'm really looking forward to the next flights. It's not my interest in aviation that is dying, it's just my interest in flight simming.

Has anybody else felt like this before?

I lost interest in simming once too, but it was restored a few years back as I've hit my 30's and lost almost all chances to pursue a real aviator career.

I think we may have to call 2013 "The Year of Game Changing Add Ons" - first the incredibly impressive ongoing development of Opus, then FTXG's fabulous new take on the FSX/P3D world and now the PMDG 777, with its revolutionary ability to enable those of us with other lives to experience long haul flying with absolute fidelity.

Not a bad hobby is it :lol:

Hi rsrandazzo This will be my first PNDG product and I will definitely buy, thanks go out in advance for all the hard work you and your team put into it.

Cheers

Damian

Damian Doyle

Flight sim's: FSX and X-plane

Good timing, i'm on vacation starting Friday with the rest of the labor day week.

I have to find my FedEx B777 shirt, cuz it's time to fly some freights........

Thanks PMDG...

Kin M.

(KLAX)

Finally,

I've been wait for this product forever!

Thanks PMDG.

Regards,

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar (SUB-ID)

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

I'm so exited, I cant wait to fly this bird... Last time I was this exited was for the MD-11 release.

I'm winner Release in August!) From everyone 1 dollar!)))

Only problem with PMDG's products is they always get you in trouble with your wife/GF , "you never spend enough time with me",, If only they could understand.

If my wife says anything at all about me spending obsurd amounts of time with the T7, ......I'm inviting my mother over for a week long visit! That aught a solve that issue. See, there's ways around everything.