Sign in to follow this  
newjancke

what happened to the 'where-is-the-surprise/?' post?

They've mentioned no 787 because of Qualitywings'. With that being said, where will PMDG be in 5 years? 10 years? Perhaps they'll do a 787, but not in FSX bc of QW. I certainly think they'll have all their addons in Xplane 10-12 and perhaps the next secret flight simulator that PMDG is excited about. And perhaps we'll be flying the PMDG version of Boeing's 737 replacement/upgrade, the 737X. It's coming, but perhaps closer to the end of that 10 year time frame. Oh yeah and the 737 MAX too.

Where exactly did we say any of this? I'm not aware of us saying we will never do a 787 because of QW.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Where exactly did we say any of this? I'm not aware of us saying we will never do a 787 because of QW.

C'mon Ryan, we must have at least 200 people who know exactly what you guys are planning, why, how and in partnership with whom.:lol:

Sent from my Mobile thing

Well all want a 787? lol. Most people I know would rather PMDG did more interesting aircraft like the 727,707, DC8 et al.

I have absolutely no interest in a PMDG 787... There are so many other planes out there, that are more worth of being taken care by PMDG...

Anyway, I'm still excited about the surprise, no matter what it is.  ^_^

Regards, always three greens and happy landings,

Max

Aerospace Engineer and Private Pilot
TriStarbanner_zpsefe0294f.jpg
Flightdiary

My bad.

Why getting so anxious for the surprise? The release is just days away!

1y329d.jpg

Congratulations! After 68 replies, you are the first one NOT to have read why the previous topic was deleted.

My hat's off to you, sir...

Lol  took me  a minute or  two to figure what your  were on about. :lol:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I have absolutely no interest in a PMDG 787...

I agree with you. I'm more interested in the -200/ER and the Boeing 757-200/-300 series.

What I don't understand is when people think just because company A produces a plane that company B won't make that same model because it's already on the market.  If that's the case then FSX is about done isn't it?

I say the more competition the better regardless if 3 companies make plane X.

Chris Sunseri

Pinlifter (sorry, can't see your name on phone):

PMDG have said, some time ago, that they like and respect Level-D, and since they are making a 757, PMDG will not start with a competitive one (naturally this would not be the only reason).

People seem to assume this courtesy is automatically extended to other developers.

Also younger simmers wouldn't know, but there was a time when PMDG was not synonymous with THE best there is - LDS was.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

I didn't know about that Peter.  I can see where they stand now because of that courtesy. 

I said courtesy Dave NOT conspiracy :lol:

Chris Sunseri