Sign in to follow this  
julian2

777 Community Livery Availability Thread

Swiss International Air Lines (old colors) 

coming up on Avsim.

Would anyone like to paint a slightly dirty/aged Delta paint (current Scheme)? Not to say the stock livery is not nice, it is but it's a bit too clean?

Cheers,

JJ

This thread is getting mega long now lol. Is anybody willing to do a fictional repaint for Thomson holidays please, or know of one, either old or new paint scheme would be great, thank you.

Jason Dilley

Soo did anyone watch the new Hobbit Trailer? Still not hinting guys.

Ok forget this. Someone do the freaking awesome and hard ANZ Hobbit paint already!

So we had nice weather today did we?

Hobbit is not hard, what is hard is finding high res textures now if someone can provide those I can do the rest as soon as I get my computer back up and running that is, waiting on rma titan card and have to do a rebuild so you have time - good luck

Rich Sennett

Hi to all , is anyone making fictional repaint of Turkish airlines barcelona livery or another ones ? thank you =))

Basar

I agree with you. :D

EFE

Anybody willing to clean up the KLM livery that is already available?

Or do a clean livery?

Still No Jet Airways? :P

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Hi community can anyone paint a Thomson Airlines new or old livery for the 777 please I realise this is fictional

Thanks

Duncan Odgers

I may be wrong, but I don't think the LR has ever flown in the old Boeing livery. As far as I know, the company livery PMDG provided is correct. Perhaps they'll introduce the old Boeing livery with the -200ER expansion.