Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

remmert

Why do we all fly without passengers

I 'am wondering why we allways fly with two pilots and never with passengers!

Is this my fault or are there no textures available for the 738NGX ?!?

good question.

try with the j41 first, you can take a few passengers but they're ugly people so be warned.

for the 737, it's too dangerous to take passengers you may kill them. No just kidding, the reason is most likely a higher demand due to the extra polygons/ animations.

it would be nice though to have a nice looking cabin with variable pax in it. gives a feeling of a real trip then

Antoine v Heck
---
i7 980x, 12Gb RAM, Asus P6T deluxe V2 MB, GPU 780GTX (6GB VRAM). 500GB SSD drive, FSX Steam Edition + Xplane10.5 + XP11pb

Cos real passengers are a pain in the a***

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 and P3D v5 hotfix 2  🙂

System specs: Windows 10  Pro 64-bit, i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-2070, 32GB RAM  1X 1TB M2 for X-Plane 11, 1x 500GB SSD for P3Dv5, 1x256GB SSD for OS.

Never payed attention honestly I'm busy flying the plane

David Womacks CFI,CFII,MEI

Copilot: Captain have you ever flown a 777 before?

Captain:Nope,but we got a strong tail wind and the bar in Hong Kong stays open till 5am, so lets kick the tires, light the fires and, get the hell outta here.

So you didn't remove the pilots? :P

Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.4GHz · 16GB DDR4 3600 16-16-16 · nVidia GTX1080Ti · Gigabyte x570i WiFi PRO · Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 PCIe

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2 SATA · BenQ Designer PD3200Q VA 32" QHD · NZXT H210i · Fully Watercooled · Seasonic Core 650W 80+ GOLD

38.jpg

Is this my fault or are there no textures available for the 738NGX ?!?

Because you'd murder a system simulating all of those passengers visually.  It's a waste of performance resources.

Kyle Rodgers

the CS 777 has passengers

CS has always been about eye candy.  They also probably aren't using as much memory because they're not simulating everything else that PMDG simulates.

...and the PMDG J41

True, but there are 30 passengers max.  On the 737, there are 110 at a minimum.

That shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

Kyle Rodgers

Because you'd murder a system simulating all of those passengers visually.  It's a waste of performance resources.

Yes and know. FS Captain is the way to go.

Flying these great PMDG birds is an empty feeling for me without "stakes" and enforced discipline.

Chris...PMDG Cultist

[P3Dv5 flier, Radar Contact, PMDG 772, MD11, 748v3, NGX, QW 787, LDS 763 and Majestic q400-8 owner]

Flying these great PMDG birds is an empty feeling for me without "stakes" and enforced discipline.

You do realize I was speaking only to modeling the passengers visually, correct?  FSCaptain, FSPassengers and all of those programs are an entirely different discussion.

Kyle Rodgers

Instead of looking at the passengers, I willing to have an additional weather radar (WX) perfectly working..

Regards

Shaheedan

CS has always been about eye candy.  They also probably aren't using as much memory because they're not simulating everything else that PMDG simulates.

(...)

And the CS eye-candy really doesn't help a tiny little bit at all with performance ...   goodluck_s.gif

What happened to AVSIM

+1

ProATC X (PATCX)  Official Beta Tester (Over 1000 flights recorded on my YT channel all using ProATC X)

Mike Collins

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, NVidia 1060 6 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, Crucial MX500 SSD

You Tube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,530.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now