Sign in to follow this  
red259

Time keeps changing in fsx

I'm trying to do a scheduled flight with fscaptain using 737 ngx, opus and efb. I set the time in fsx to daytime and it loads up that way. Then after a minute fsx reloads and changes the time to night time. I have tried several times and each time the time reverts back to the current time. While do I turn this feature off?

There's an option in EFB which syncs the time to the current rw one. Check that one, somewhere in the settings of the Data Provider. I'm not at my systems, otherwise I'd would give you a screenshot of the dialogue.

Got a suspicion he might have figured this out in the 2 years the thread has been around   :rolleyes:

Jay

you never know :lol:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

FSUIPC has a "use system's time for flight" (or similar) in the seetings/Misc. Uncheck that.

Thank you for the response. It was just random I logged in today and saw your answer.