Sign in to follow this  
RafikPokrovskyMD80

FS Labs A320 Dev Update

Good on you and the team Andrew!

There's a big group of customers waiting patiently, who all are very appreciative to those developers that takes the time to actually make something unique.

We don't need more shallow simulations, they are everywhere and easy to come by :)

Cheers,

23.png

What's wrong with 1994? The Flight Sim product goes back to 1979, possibly earlier. 94 would put it at around FS5.0, my first copy was FS3.0 on the Amiga.

Yes, developing some scenery and 'adventure' scripts for FS5. I first started on FS4 and been hooked ever since :smile:

Andrew Wilson

sig_fslDeveloper.jpg

There is an Airbus shaped hole in my virtual hanger, I don't know whether to go with the FSL version or the Aerosoft version.  I know that the FSL version will be the better simulation, i just don't know if i need the depth they are offering, i guess whichever is out first will get my money. 

I first started on FS4

I actually got my first copy 'second hand'...it was a (ahem) pirate copy.  I then bought A320 Airbus Simulator for the Amiga, i don't think i ever managed to land that beast successfully, how things have changed.

Ian R Tyldesley

There is an Airbus shaped hole in my virtual hanger, I don't know whether to go with the FSL version or the Aerosoft version.  I know that the FSL version will be the better simulation, i just don't know if i need the depth they are offering, i guess whichever is out first will get my money. 

I actually got my first copy 'second hand'...it was a (ahem) pirate copy.  I then bought A320 Airbus Simulator for the Amiga, i don't think i ever managed to land that beast successfully, how things have changed.

The Aerosoft one is already out (the 320/321 that is) but we are waiting for the 318/319 one and the 330 one as well.

it was a (ahem) pirate copy.

:ph34r: Be careful, pirating is strictly against the rules, and I'm not sure the staff will give you a break just because it's from FS4.

I never ever pirated, especially for the ZX Spectrum, the games where that bad they where mostly reduced to £1.99 after a week.

I had an Amiga, a BBC which I played Elite on and then a PC. Just wish that MS had kept up with the Flight Simulator franchise.

The Aerosoft one is already out (the 320/321 that is) but we are waiting for the 318/319 one and the 330 one as well.

Not the x-tended, they are releasing the A320 again as well for around £12 i think.  I already have the x-tended version, this is the x-xtended xtended version.  They are not back porting the new features into the existing xtended version.

Be careful, pirating is strictly against the rules, and I'm not sure the staff will give you a break just because it's from FS4

Lol - Long before the Internet, it was basically friends swapping games on floppy disks and using x-copy.  I don't even have any pirate MP3's, last thing i copied was F14 Fleet Defender, about 20 years ago.

Ian R Tyldesley

:ph34r: Be careful, pirating is strictly against the rules, and I'm not sure the staff will give you a break just because it's from FS4.

While I don't condone pirating, I think the Statutes of Limitations have ran on this one!!:lol:

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d