Sign in to follow this  
RafikPokrovskyMD80

FS Labs A320 Dev Update

I like this comment because it is the developers that hold back to fix the rivets that keep me flight simming.  I'm glad there are still a few of those left in the business.

As long as a developer is actively working on a product I am willing to wait. I hate buying products that are buggy or do not live up to the hype. While I agree that its more ideal for a developer to give us some sort of idea on the progress I believe this post may be an indication that they are nearing the finish line. In any event its clear from their post that the release will be at some point in 2014. Given the amount of time some people have been waiting, its nice to know that it will be coming out at some point this year. Bottom line is I will wait and I can fly the axe in the meantime to tie me over if I want an airbus experience. 

Awesome can't wait for it. 

Wow some people in here, why do you even respond?

Kimo

Look how long it took PMDG to release the 737 NGX  that we all enjoy. If Lefteris Kalamaras work for pmdg in the past an he an his team are taking their time with this project let them take as long as possible. Lets start this year with some positive reply's to these guys. Am not a developer but i know for a fact is not a walk in the park creating these amazing birds we have now for fsx such as the NGX an few others.

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

They have nothing to show us, an external model means nothing in this and age.

You're such a sour grape.

I'm itching (as is the rest of the team) to show you more, including more than just external shots. I'm positive even the naysayers will be silenced soon enough.

I'm itching (as is the rest of the team) to show you more, including more than just external shots. I'm positive even the naysayers will be silenced soon enough.

"we'll be posting a new album of images of our latest work as soon as we're back in the office after the new year's celebrations are done"

So you guys still partying on :Party: :dance: or is it the hangover :lazy:???        :He He:

Does anybody know about FSLabs position on official P3D support? This is my number one plane I'm looking forward to, but FSX is going to be gone soon for me, so I'm hoping there will be some provision...

"we'll be posting a new album of images of our latest work as soon as we're back in the office after the new year's celebrations are done"

So you guys still partying on :Party: :dance: or is it the hangover :lazy:???        :He He:

I think it's fair to say we've now got over the hangover  ^_^

Future add-ons uninstalled : AS Airbus X, BBS Airbus.....

too much, too soon....

If FS Labs can turn out a product anywhere near the level of a PMDG or Level D creation let them take all the time they need. If it's that good I will buy it.

Updates especially with visuals from time to time are nice.

Wow over 4 years and now almost zero updates...  This has just been to long, I was gonna hold off buying Aerosofts new bus when it comes out, but at this point I will.  I'm sure it will be out before FS Labs... In my humble opinion they've had there time and this has run its course for me...

Wow over 4 years and now almost zero updates...  This has just been to long, I was gonna hold off buying Aerosofts new bus when it comes out, but at this point I will.  I'm sure it will be out before FS Labs... In my humble opinion they've had there time and this has run its course for me...

Aerosoft is making another new airbus or did you mean the extended which is already out?