Sign in to follow this  
Kailiang Seah

777-300er 150million :P

haha - yep.

...now, we all wait for the multiple threads to now pop up, "informing" us that it's now in the system for a crazy high price.

For what it's worth, the beta team hasn't gotten a hold of it just yet, so it's not like it's going to release tomorrow or anything.

And soon the release date guessing thread will pop up too!

What a rip off! In under two minutes I found one for $52mil!

http://www.aviatorsale.com/aix7881/

This one is even cheaper! http://www.controller.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=1269049

Hmm, there's something about contacting a 777 seller via a hotmail address that makes me think it might be a shady deal... :lol:

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I heard you'll be beta testing this baby on Christmas Day Luke :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised with that personally  :LMAO:

Oh boy, here we go again!!  :lol:

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

X-Plane 11 Group:     Facebook

....along with an equally large number of threads asking if the -300 will have a 2D cockpit. :Rolling Eyes:

As well as a Weather radar and taxi cam...........

Typo or hint? :lol:

"The PMDG 777-200ER Expansion Package spares no detail with incredibly accurate cockpit displays, a full-featured flight management system, highly accurate LNAV/VNAV and auto-thrust modes, precise and realistic ground and satellite approach navigation capability, dozens upon dozens of optional pieces of equipment with which you can customize your 777 cockpit and literally hundreds of potential mechanical failure scenarios that you can activate to challenge your flying skills and your airplane knowledge."

Let the rumour spread.....

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

As well as a Weather radar and taxi cam...........

How dare you forget EFB, and Acars lol.

Time for me to read headlines only in the PMDG section for a while.

Waleed N

The PMDG 777-200ER Expansion Package

Interesting, maybe they're hinting at something... Either way, it would be nice to have a complete collection of Boeing 777-200ER, -200LR and -300ER on my FSX select aircraft screen.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.j

Yes...they're subtly hinting at something that's in the intro manual as a future expansion by secretly placing it in the storefront for people to find...

Kyle Rodgers

Yes...they're subtly hinting at something that's in the intro manual as a future expansion by secretly placing it in the storefront for people to find...

Well Kyle, I believe your signature banner isn't bug enough. Or most users are blind ( sad but true in some kind of way  :ph34r: ) You should add " LOOK AT PAGE 7 "  :rolleyes:

Well Kyle, I believe your signature banner isn't bug enough.

haha - I'm honestly getting a good laugh at all of this.  Heck, even a beta tester sent an email to the whole team yesterday pointing to the thread, seemingly surprised.

Kyle Rodgers

Well, someone needs to entertain you!

haha - true.

I'm pretty sure the forum thinks I'm always like this:

b31.jpg

Kyle Rodgers

Don't think I could ever get bored of that cats face, it doesn't even need a silly caption!

Rob Prest