Sign in to follow this  
Kailiang Seah

777-300er 150million :P

Hmmm... well... that's a start.

I will give you $10 for it.

haha - yep.

...now, we all wait for the multiple threads to now pop up, "informing" us that it's now in the system for a crazy high price.

For what it's worth, the beta team hasn't gotten a hold of it just yet, so it's not like it's going to release tomorrow or anything.

Kyle Rodgers

haha - yep.

...now, we all wait for the multiple threads to now pop up, "informing" us that it's now in the system for a crazy high price.

No, please no

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Looks like a bargain compared to the 200LR/F.  Wasn't it first listed for about 15 million more?

Chris Sunseri

I can't wait for this! We'll be getting the most popular T7 variant soon. I hope it is done before the 25th December 2013.

What a rip off! In under two minutes I found one for $52mil!

http://www.aviatorsale.com/aix7881/

This one is even cheaper! http://www.controller.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=1269049

True... but PMDG's is brand new!  :lol:

(actually I didn't even know, that you could find used passenger aircrafts like that...)

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

True... but PMDG's is brand new!  :lol:

(actually I didn't even know, that you could find used passenger aircrafts like that...)

Yeah, you can buy old 727's and 737's online very cheap

Rob Prest

I can't wait for this! We'll be getting the most popular T7 variant soon. I hope it is done before the 25th December 2013.

Less than 2 months for a complete beta? Very doubtful but possible since PMDG have a great team and the -300ER is more just testing the changes to the systems than releasing a whole new airplane like the LR

Can't wait for this bird!!

I heard you'll be beta testing this baby on Christmas Day Luke :lol:

Chris Sunseri

haha - yep.

For what it's worth, the beta team hasn't gotten a hold of it just yet, so it's not like it's going to release tomorrow or anything.

....along with an equally large number of threads asking if the -300 will have a 2D cockpit.  :Rolling Eyes: