Sign in to follow this  
samdim

Majestic Q400 is compatible Prepar3D v2

Gentlement,

I have been told (by alexnadein from avsim.su) that the Majestic Q400 is fully compatible with Prepar3D v2.

You just need to uncheck "Mipmap VC panels" in "view and panel settings"

Folks here tried this and it works. Thanks !

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

the fix was about black displays in VC. Other issues may appear, we don't cancel our intentions to make a fully compatible version and/or a special P3D installer.

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

Gentlement,

I have been told (by alexnadein from avsim.su) that the Majestic Q400 is fully compatible with Prepar3D v2.

You just need to uncheck "Mipmap VC panels" in "view and panel settings"

Folks here tried this and it works. Thanks !

This is FANTASTIC news! ...... I have just done a quick test and it certainly seems fine now, with the MipMap VC option unchecked.

This was the last aircraft that was keeping FSX installed on my system now. Now that we have this, I will almost certainly uninstall. I will miss the PMDG MD-11 and NGX but can live without them, as I have so many great aircraft now running perfectly in P3D2. :cool:

That's great news...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Using the estonia flightsim tool.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

What about the damn bouncing *sigh *

Ya....I always go to another window and when going back to P3Dv2.2 I get a stutter and a bounce. Everything else at least works great. I will keep trying to fix this....

You get anywhere yet tamsini?

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

Bouncing is gone since their latest update (before I would have had t load P3D with another plane and then load the Dash). But the stuttering just won't go away.

Mario Di Lauro

Ya....got it! confirmed, that micro stutter just won't go away.....I got a little better capping my frames at 30 and 1/2 refresh rate with the FFT tweak to a remarkable 0.05.....made it better for me

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

Hello, I am having one issue in that my exterior sounds are not in 3D and have no doppler effect (it's actually similar to what the sounds were on the -300).  I understand that there is still a native P3D installer to come, but I'm wondering if this is a known issue with P3D, are others having this issue, and most importantly is there a fix at this time?

Thanks

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU