Sign in to follow this  
FreeBird(Josh)

A2A 172 Crashes P3d

I have found if I go to full screen mode it will crash the simulator and also if you minimize to desktop. Anyone else having this issue. Josh

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

Yep, everyone has that problem.. Most Aerosoft birds have the same issue..

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Shoot, that sucks. I don't have any addon planes installed right now. I do have to say I like the P3D Maule a lot... but of course at a certain time I do want to fly me beloved A2A C172 in P3D!

Thats not good. I am sure it will do the same with A2A P-51. Anyone try that?

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

I haven't found any issues with Carenado 337 or Vans rv7 yet. Josh

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

Yes, same experience with A2A C172.

Strange, I haven't had any issues whatsoever with using the A2A C172.

I did however use the updated Estonia Migration Tool, so not sure if perhaps that makes a difference.

Eastonia tool didn't work with Maj Q400. The only add on that causes my P3D to CTD :blush:

Mario Di Lauro

Thats not good. I am sure it will do the same with A2A P-51. Anyone try that?

I ported the P-51 to P3D without issue using EMT - flies just fine.

However, that is not P3D V2. I have yet to start down that path...

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick 

I have found if I go to full screen mode it will crash the simulator and also if you minimize to desktop. Anyone else having this issue. Josh

This is a known issue in P3d2. Start up and stay in full screen mode with all complex aircraft.