Sign in to follow this  
PIC007

QW 737!

Haha,

I did not even know of their existence.

I was so disappointed there was only the feelthere wilco choice.

But know! NoW!! We will have a truly magnificent PMDG-level add-on. Think of this guys, the 737 -line will be finally complete, in magnificence as well, that said.

I saw the video, and I am more fond of getting this one than the 787. I tell you!! Honestly.

This made my day AND my year! Thanks for sharing.

Peter 

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

Thank You for sharing, great info. As I became 737 family addict this one is great news. Also 787 seems to look nice so my fleet will expand after release :)

The enigma version sent good vibes. But I question the changing of the guard. QW doesn't exactly scream PMDG level (while enigma did).

What are the thoughts on this? And will this new project slow down their proposed B787?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

QW was not so deep as PMDg but they stated that with 787 they want to go to next level still keeping plane on accessible level. I think it's not a bad way - its a simulator after all. So even if not all of the systems will be depicted I'm sure that it's physics will be great

Great to see the 737 classic project continuing, I will definitely get it whenever it's released... Should make a good fleet for my virtual airline combined with PMDG's 737NGX. 

I would have preferred to have seen an FSX version of the ATP (with a detailed VC), but I guess they will get more customers with (yet another) 737....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

i hope it will be detailed as much as ixeg for x plane.

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

The enigma version sent good vibes. But I question the changing of the guard. QW doesn't exactly scream PMDG level (while enigma did).

What are the thoughts on this? And will this new project slow down their proposed B787?

This was my thought too. The Enigmasim 737 had the chance to be one of the best addons once it was released, it did scream PMDG/Majestic level you're right. And now it'll "be on par with our QW146" which isn't bad I like the 146 but I hope their systems depth doesn't fall back too much now that they're part of QW. If I could choose as a customer I'd say I'd prefer a Majestic/PMDG level product and I'm sure I'm not a minority.

They said it wouldnt slow down the 787 at all.

Lee

This is really excellent news considering EnigmaSim was not going to be able to continue development.  Now we know well we get a nice aircraft and it will get finished!

Mitchell Haughee

Wow, exciting news indeed. Microsoft Flight Simulator's most classic airliner!

I still remember both flying the default 737 in FS98, as well as one of my first payware addons - the Dreamfleet 737-400 in FS2000/2002.

I will surely join the growing group of future buyers.