Sign in to follow this  
captain420

What's the best traffic ai addon for p3d v2

If you haven't totally given up on MyTraffic and you're having problems with 5.4C; you may wish to install 5.4B. I had a lot of trouble with 5.4C and reverted to 5.4B. Very well behaved.

Thanks for the heads up.

Did you install 5.4B directly to P3D or use the estonia migration tool?

Thanks for the heads up.

Did you install 5.4B directly to P3D or use the estonia migration tool?

Used migration tool for install and also when using any modules to change values.

MyT Pro 6 is in closed beta.

OK. When closed beta is complete, is there an open beta? Or is it then released to customers? No more questions.

Used migration tool for install and also when using any modules to change values.

I guess my next issue is: how do I get a copy of 5.4B.....

I guess my next issue is: how do I get a copy of 5.4B.....

I wish I could give you a surefire method. I am betting that if you go to the forum and PM the author, explaining your issues, he may give you a link. He is a reasonable man. Sorry I can't help you further. I just checked in my Simmarket account and the only download I have now is 54C.

OK. When closed beta is complete, is there an open beta? Or is it then released to customers? No more questions.

I have never seen an open beta for any version of My T Pro. I'm guessing that a release version 6 is not too far off.

Is Ut2 the only program that still uses real world routes?

It's the only one that uses routes as in airways etc, however they aren't exactly real. Similar to what you would expect from using the default FS flightplanner. You can customize the route system though by creating and saving more realistic routes from within FS and then having UT2 use those instead.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS