Sign in to follow this  
BleedAir

IXEG

If you haven' been using X-Plane, before getting the 737, perhaps one should think about getting it now and getting used to the way things are done in it. I didn't have any trouble getting used to the quirks and foibles of the simulation, but I have heard some awful complaining in the past about this very thing, then when the complainer got used to the program and learned how to use it a lot of those complaints melt away.

Just a thought!

• Upvote 2

Whatever the time frame, will be well worth the wait. I swear by PMDG... I love them because of the immersion and the attention to detail... the finger print smudges on the instruments, the dust in the cockpit, etc.  And so far from what I have seen... IXEG is at least the same level of detail... which makes for a very exciting product :)

-Phil

Wow. Hopefully when this comes out X-Plane will have had it's visibility issues fixed and this 737 will be a great way to appreciate the scenery at FLs.

Whatever the time frame, will be well worth the wait. I swear by PMDG... I love them because of the immersion and the attention to detail... the finger print smudges on the instruments, the dust in the cockpit, etc.  And so far from what I have seen... IXEG is at least the same level of detail... which makes for a very exciting product :)

I guess I'm the type, that just likes to be in the plane when it was new. No scratches, and new smelling leather. Afterall, someone got to fly them when they were new... :smile:

Tom was kind enough to meet with me this morning and give me a sneak peak into the IXEG 737 :)  As you all know it is not completed yet but I was able to see firsthand the full cockpit, cabin and a short flight to view the external model and various animations like gear up and gear down, flaps, thrust reversers, etc. 

I can tell you all of the hype is justified.  It will not simply deliver a good quality tubeliner for X plane 10... even at this point it would be a top performer on ANY simulator, period. 

Even at this stage, the 3d model of the cockpit is better than anything currently offered on Xplane and the systems fidelity is quite advaned.  I was able to see such detail in the gauges and how they respond to various triggers in the process flow.  For instance, the difference in battery voltage with the APU on versus off.  The difference in speed (how quickly the landing gear operates)when deploying the landing gear with full hydraulics versus a simulated emergency where hydraulics is lost and a manual drop is required.  Also, Being a huge PMDG fan, the FMC is always important to me.  I like in depth functionality, not a generic system.  The FMC had all of the screens and options (i.e. PERF, INIT) I am used to seeing... V1, V2, V3, weight, departure, arrival, SIDS, STARS... all there!

I am stoked about this plane and can tell you... yes, it is unequivocally the real deal... and will be well worth the wait!

-Phil

• Upvote 10

Thank You Phil,This sounds Amazing!!!

• Upvote 1

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

....are at it again!!! :Big Grin:

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

This one is a masterpiece. I hope this one will attract more people to xplane one day!

Kind regards,

Jorik

I hope they will release it in 2014 LOL

• Upvote 1

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

I wonder why he's climbing in  FLCH mode instead of VNAV? Is VNAV not implemented  yet?

ATC ordered.