Sign in to follow this  
BleedAir

IXEG

Nope :)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I just tried and failed, but Navigraph support so that's good ... is 10.50 to be released Sat also?

Cheers, Rob.

... is 10.50 to be released Sat also?

Cheers, Rob.

I don't think so: They usually have a period of beta testing before they release a new version. I have the "check for beta" option enabled but there has been no (public)beta for 10.50 yet so I assume that the release of 10.50 is still some time away. ..

Many happy landings,

Till

IXEG 737 Beta-Tester and First Officer

i7 6700K@4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, Palit GTX 1080 GameRock Premium@2Ghz, Oculus Rift S, ButtKicker
X-Plane 11 latedt version on a Samsung M.2 SSD for speedy loading times

I just tried and failed, but Navigraph support so that's good ... is 10.50 to be released Sat also?

Nope. Not even the Beta will start this weekend.

Pretty sure that isn't the manual, it's a completely separate guide, which has been available for a while now :) I'll probably buy it though, given it is discounted :).

[...] has been available for a while now :)

You're right, I hadn't seen the manual before and was under the impression it was "paid content" by IXEG. Well in that case I was wrong and probably won't be able to resist buying it as well. :P

Mike Ray's books are a great investment (I have several).  I have enjoyed them all, and he's a nice guy to boot, having kindly and promptly replied to some noob questions I had at the time.

Tony

€75 seems quite a reasonable price to pay for this.  5 years of hard work, I wish them well. Buying tomorrow :)

Actually the price is rather high and is higher then the current price of the PMDG NGX, considering you are only getting a minimal pilot handbook (Their words) an interface guide and a few tutorials. Although the aircraft itself, may or may not be  at the same or higher level as the NGX (Time will tell once released), the NGX included the entire FCOM manuals an intro guide, 2 full tutorials, the FCTM and the QRH. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

X-Aviation have apparently being working with Captain Mike Ray to not only get a special offer on the 737-300 manual but also some new materials too. From what I understand there will be plenty of good information in the manual provided with the aircraft as well.

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography

I don't get why the price is 75USD, people are saying its cheap for what it is but think about the systems depth of the NGX... The IXEG 737 - at this time - advised by the developers doesnt model the PROG page of the FMC nor does it model HOLDs entered manually by the pilot... And it doesn't have TCAS either?

Ofcourse some will buy it regardless of price; but to an outsider like myself it feels as if Xplane developers have always added a 'premium' without true substance and that's the ONE thing that has always stopped me from using Xplane as much...

There are a very few minor details missing in an otherwise incredibly deep simulation. All of which are going to be added soon and all of which have been explained clearly by the developer. For this level of sim $75 is a very fair price.

• Upvote 2

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography