Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

14MAR14: Forum Return-to-Service. IMPORTANT READ ALL

Really stressing, what's the point in waiting for the sp1-300 to be completed before giving us those news, if it's another product that has nothing to do with the 777? The simmer's life is more and more becoming only a waiting for something... very stressing hobby...

I never knew "Waiting" was stressful?

Especially when we have such fantastic already-existing products to occupy our time.

Great news! I can hardly wait for SP1 the 300 expansion and news of my favourite air plane. 

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Really stressing, what's the point in waiting for the sp1-300 to be completed before giving us those news, if it's another product that has nothing to do with the 777? The simmer's life is more and more becoming only a waiting for something... very stressing hobby...

I agree. I'm not interested in the 777 and would like some info about other products not related to the 777.

If you get stressed out by a hobby, you should probably find some other life activities to get into. 

It's not like PMDG owes us news.  When there's no news, there's no news.  That's the way it is.

It's not like PMDG owes us news.  When there's no news, there's no news.  That's the way it is.

You seem not to have understood... The fact is that there IS news about other products, but they won't tell us until the 777 sp1/300 is out... Why? 

James Goggi

You seem not to have understood... The fact is that there IS news about other products, but they won't tell us until the 777 sp1/300 is out... Why? 

They don't have to. They are not obligated to. Simple as that.

Cheers,

Dmitriy.

B) We are STILL working on wrapping up the SP1/300ER.  Right now we are tuning the last round of changes to the Fly-By-Wire system and we are hoping to push it out to the beta team on Monday.  (Hoping...  Not a concrete date measuring meachanism...)  I will let you know when it goes to the beta team- so unless/until you hear me say "it is in beta..."

Looking forward to this one!!  :biggrin:

Luke-

I just flew the latest iteration- and it needs more work...

Gonna be a bit longer, sorry.  :(

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Robert, what's the ONE commercial aircraft you'd LOVE to fly but haven't? Just wondering...

Guest DarrenLiewWY

Hi Robert. Personally I think that it`s ok to not strive for perfection on release either. PMDG as with any new software release will have its bugs so why strive for that 100 marks when it is impossible to acheive? Tonight I will be doing the Toronto to Hong Kong non stop on CX B777-300ER errhhh -200LR(which CX doesn`t have). Please help speed up the release of the -300ER expansion so we can fly with proper equipment on these real life routes.

Thanks in advance from Singapore,

Darren

Luke-

Luke-

Don't be sorry - perfection doesn't just happen  :wink:

Oh no more work to be done... Oh well I just bought the J4100 and love it, it is actually nicer to hand fly than the T7. I can get by another few weeks.

Luke-

But...we paid $0 just to keep waiting for this!

That's it.

I'm going with Abacus.  :Hmmmph:

Don't be sorry - perfection doesn't just happen  :wink:

PMDG lately is very slow with releases. and FSX is a dead sim.

Mo

Mo45