Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

"Microsoft didn't make it as '..real as it gets..' No, these did--->"

Ah yes, Opus. That certainly deserves its spot in the list of the topicstarter as well!

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Do you have any pictures to share? If you don't know how to post, just take a picture by pressing v in FSX, then go into Start>Pictures>Microsoft Flight Simulator X Files> The Picture that you took. Then, open with Paint, then save as a JPEG. Then come back to this page and **Select "Reply to this topic"** and choose "Attach Files" then select the JPEG by manually browsing. If the attach files isn't there then I don know.

But please share some pictures.

Thanks

Joe.

Do you have any pictures to share? If you don't know how to post, just take a picture by pressing v in FSX, then go into Start>Pictures>Microsoft Flight Simulator X Files> The Picture that you took. Then, open with Paint, then save as a JPEG. Then come back to this page and **Select "Reply to this topic"** and choose "Attach Files" then select the JPEG by manually browsing. If the attach files isn't there then I don know.

But please share some pictures.

Thanks

Joe.

AVSIM no longer accepts attached files, his shots would have to be hosted from an external source like photobucket

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

My new Jetline System was equipped with Windows 7. Received it just over a month ago.  These guys at Jetline are "experts" in Flight Simulation and they INSIST on Windows 7 for the real experience.  Windows 8, according to them, just doesn't cut it yet.  I have to agree, because I've never been happier with my FSX experience.

Stan

Yes, "experts" are crawling all over the shop, but people are afraid of change. Look where Windows XP users are right now. There's nothing mysterious about Win8.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

There's nothing mysterious about Win8.

That's why MS is dropping it like a hot potato, right?

What? With Win9? That's a necessary and normal progression as hardware evolution marches on. You know that Jim; there's no mileage in slagging windows versions, It's been done.

So, SteveW is the one Win8 user we've been hearing about! He's out of the closet!

Don't be offended Steve, I'm just busting your chops.

Windows has a trend I've noticed. Every other release is the good one. So I'll wait for Win 9.. AKA, the Non Ballmer Version. Maybe they should call it that. Win NBV.

Anyway, Todays FSX (and it's renamed version(s) at the Military Industrial Complex))  is light years away from the out of the box version in 2006.

Hehe, of course no offence taken, I've got to keep up with the latest OSs anyway, but found Win8 perfectly workable and soon forgot Win7. I've still got Win7 boxes around but they take ages at everything. Win8 goes along like it's greased up, I'd be wasting time without it.