Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26APR14 - P3D Development Status Thread - Updated

This is definitely a case of power supply not supplying enough to the gpu..i recently built a machine and with p3d it would shutdown in 15 mins..found that power supply did not meet my nvidia 770 power specification..so changed it to new psy supplying 70 amps on single rail..and it works well now

Troy tired that the only thing I can think of which happened with both pc's is when I start the pc sometimes it shuts down and restarts itself - wondering if my power supply is bad as this is the only thing that has been used on both builds a corsair AX1200 thinking of getting the new AX1200I maybe the T777 is pushing the power supply to hard ? maybe Ryan can chime in here as I am out of ideas other than a faulty power supply which is about 4 years old

Lol thanks my long time friend - no problem - crazy but the only bird I want to fly the T777 is the one I am having a problem with - ngx was never a problem - it will get worked out Buddy, nite Robert and thank you.

Glad to see ya back Rich. Hope you get your fps issues sorted.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

"Avatar" I have not changed much as time has been good to me and a lot of sacrifice.

Pankaj - New power supply on its way - lets hope this ends it

Badfinger - thanks Buddy  :)

Rich Sennett

Perhaps the forum should go back to it original intent : P3D Development

Hijacking of threads can be a bit rough for the user that committed the offense. I would suggest creating a separate posting discussing current computer issues and how to fix them. 

I write this post without cynicism or emotion..this isn't a stab at anyone, only a suggestion.

Perhaps the forum should go back to it original intent : P3D Development

Hijacking of threads can be a bit rough for the user that committed the offense. I would suggest creating a separate posting discussing current computer issues and how to fix them. 

I write this post without cynicism or emotion..this isn't a stab at anyone, only a suggestion.

Thanks Aaron,  I was about to click the X when I read your post.

I agree 100% can we get this back on to the original discussion please.  If there is nothing to add, then don't add to it with other issues that should be discussed elewhere herein.

Thanks - Looking forward to the continueing news on the P3D licensing 'saga'.

Leslie

PMDG NGX - Simmer

Not that I dont agree Guys but 145 posts and 13 posts, is the best you can come up with

Rich Sennett

Events related to unflattering attention received by simming in the news media have made such conversations significantly more sensitive of late, and as such we are taking our time to ensure that equitable agreements are reached.

As I was reading the news about his home simulator and the 777 I knew...that something like that could happen. Sigh! 

I am using P3Dv2.2 more and more and missing the amazing 777.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Really looking forward to this. Just started making the switch to Prepar3D and so far I'm very happy with what they have to offer. The only issue is the lack of airliners. I'm having to use FSX for Airline Flights and Prepar3D for general aviation.

Keep up the good work and hopefully soon we can fly these great planes in a newly designed environment.

Really looking forward to this. Just started making the switch to Prepar3D and so far I'm very happy with what they have to offer. The only issue is the lack of airliners. I'm having to use FSX for Airline Flights and Prepar3D for general aviation.

Keep up the good work and hopefully soon we can fly these great planes in a newly designed environment.

The CS Super MD80 works quite well in P3D V2.x, and is very easy on frames despite its relative complexity.    To contrast this plane against for example RA Turbine Duke, it's considerably lighter on processing demand on my machine than the Duke, and well lighter than the QW757.   At KSFO at a gate I may see 34 FPS in the VC, and w/ the full front view w/o the VC she will increase only by 2-3 frames, and this I find is a decent test about what burden the VC puts on the machine.   The Duke may go from 32 to 42 full open front view, illustrating the difference.  There is a small bug in that the planned route will not display in the EICAS but LNAV works so you can get on track this way.

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

I believe the answer is simple ... 

Lockheed Martin wants to get rich with the passion of virtual pilots who are able to build a home cockpit and force them to spend costs are impossible to create a complete simulator. 

I pray and hope PMDG to be on our side and respects our passion. 

thanks

Mauro

I believe the answer is simple ... 
Lockheed Martin wants to get rich with the passion of virtual pilots who are able to build a home cockpit and force them to spend costs are impossible to create a complete simulator. 

The answer is yet even simpler.

Lockheed Martin couldn't care less about your run of the mill virtual pilots - their market is professional simulators, defense contractors etc.

Guys who are looking for an FSX alternative are a colateral benefit.

I can hardly wait for any aircraft from PMDG for my P3D v2.2 and I am really looking forward to anything.  Sad though, that the B757 has fallen so far out of favor with most aircraft developers.  One of the highlights of my life was jumping into my Fly! II and soaring around in my PMDG B757.  Sure I will fly a 737NGx or a 777 but my heart belongs to the 757.

Tim tra757 Rotunda

Austin, Texas, USA

The answer is yet even simpler.

Lockheed Martin couldn't care less about your run of the mill virtual pilots - their market is professional simulators, defense contractors etc.

Guys who are looking for an FSX alternative are a colateral benefit.

Well, but then again it's not that easy...... 

FSX has a very active and healthy eco system, which - once the basis is corrected (Prepar3D) will be very productive in producing all sorts of addons from the different Developers - from which LM will also benefit in the return because there will be a lot of professionaly made scenery etc. available - also for the professional market which makes marketing the product nice and easy.

It's called a WIN - WIN situation!

Kind regards

That true its too long ! i need 747, 777

I too go for the ifly 737 and it perfectly to me, it is now more than six month p3dv2 is ouput, what are you doing dev ?

Dropped unless one plane please   :Broken Heart:

Today i will never use FSX, I don't know how thinking users of P3dv2 but me i nerved return to FSX !!!

to the wise Ciao.

Charles Ebener

FSX has a very active and healthy eco system, which - once the basis is corrected (Prepar3D) will be very productive in producing all sorts of addons from the different Developers - from which LM will also benefit in the return because there will be a lot of professionaly made scenery etc. available - also for the professional market which makes marketing the product nice and easy.

It's called a WIN - WIN situation!

Yes - that is a a good thing as well. Might even be the main reason they took interest in general simmers at all.