Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

06MAY14 - PMDG 777 SP1/300ER Updates

I seriously hope you don't have a hernia James.

My son had one after demonstrating a Kung Fu kick to my daughter.

He now has a metal mesh in his stomach.

Pity to developers do not know the word   { Мозгаёбы } ! 

After reading Kyle's post that the -300 isn't even in beta yet, I'm a little discouraged...

After reading Kyle's post that the -300 isn't even in beta yet, I'm a little discouraged.

Make for a good Christmas present this year Kev.  Or better yet, maybe we'll see it on the 8th of August which is a pretty big birthday for someone :lol:

Chris Sunseri

Almost 50!

Kevin,  you are still a young man, not ready for a BIG birthday.

Harry Nelson

Thank you, Harry.  My only daughter is  7 on Monday.  I remember when I was a lot younger and jumping out of airplanes at Z-hills, FL for a hobby thinking, "Man, I'm NEVER getting old..."

Well, this topic escalated  :lol:

Well, this topic escalated

Just killin' time Luke :lol:

Chris Sunseri

This is it. I'll give PMDG five (5) days to have both SP1 and 777-300ER ready and available for download / purchase, or else...

...You'll buy Captain Sim?

FS aircraft are like real aircraft, and delays can occur in development, unforeseen problems, etc.

The delays the real life 787 had are a great comparison.

Patience is a virtue, do more flights with the LR and Freighter, itching for specifically flying the  -300ER now, the POSKY model does have the third best 777 VC in FSX (and it's freeware)

...You'll buy Captain Sim?

FS aircraft are like real aircraft, and delays can occur in development, unforeseen problems, etc.

The delays the real life 787 had are a great comparison.

Patience is a virtue, do more flights with the LR and Freighter, itching for specifically flying the  -300ER now, the POSKY model does have the third best 777 VC in FSX (and it's freeware)

I think he was being a little tongue in cheek if you read the rest of his post.

David Porrett

You misunderstand Pete. You took my comments out of context . You missed the words...

"So as far as I'm concerned telling someone to read the manual in regard to this is irrelevant"

Reading the manual is always an awesome idea. As I have been telling people for many years on the forum I moderate.

But in regard to the GPU issue that was being discussed, and in regard to the solution that was said to be in the intro manual.... the issue still occurs despite complying with that advice. And the advice in the intro manual doesn't specifically address that issue. So reading the intro manual in regard to this does not help. At least not for me, and I believe others.

Hello Martin

I have read many of your posts and I find that you are a genuine wise guy, and very intelligent and educated.  The most part that bothers me in this forum is all the nasty replies without reading things properly and things being misunderstood.  This fly sim community is going out of the door if it carries on like this.  When I used to come to this forum there used to be approx. 800 and above and now it is down to 200.  What does that tell you?

All the best

Mo

Mo45

Hello Martin

I have read many of your posts and I find that you are a genuine wise guy, and very intelligent and educated. The most part that bothers me in this forum is all the nasty replies without reading things properly and things being misunderstood. This fly sim community is going out of the door if it carries on like this. When I used to come to this forum there used to be approx. 800 and above and now it is down to 200. What does that tell you?

All the best

Mo

Thanks for the kind comments Mo..

I hear what you say regarding the reduction in the number of contributors, but I guess this forum is still relatively active, and the more active a forum is the more likely it is that less than sensible individuals will contribute. If you couple that with impatience for the release of PMDG's latest offering, then I guess it explains the recent increase in southerly bound threads. 

I've moderated the Just Flight forum for many years, and at one time we had a considerable number of contributors, and thus, threads sometimes took a turn for the worse. Now that JF is frequented less, there's pretty much never any trouble. I suppose you could say that trouble on a forum is directly proportional to the number of members.

As for individuals not bothering to read posts properly, it's happened to me quite  a few times. Not just a misunderstanding because a post hasn't been read properly, but repeatedly misquoting me in order to suit the individuals agenda.

The answer is probably more forum moderators. I would imagine Ryan is juggling several balls simultaneously and doesn't have time to keep the more mischievous members in check. I recall at JF, when we were as busy as this forum, there were three of us moderating.