Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

06MAY14 - PMDG 777 SP1/300ER Updates

Wait ....? So you guys STILL dont have the 300ER ???? what kind of circus is this place ?

No. We do not. And it's a circus that would like to get it right this time around.

I think you all need to take a rest with the fire and brimstone approach to the 300ER. It's getting rather old, and without being able to see what's going on behind the scenes, you can't really accurately judge what's going on, or how long it will take when we do get the 300ER.

I'm now beginning I understand why PMDG team members don't share much very often. When they do, people complain. Sure, people complain when they don't, too, but it's a lot less effort to not type out posts sharing what's going on for the same result...

As soon as they allow you to, can you make another video showing the new stuff

I'll consider it, but with all of the complaining going on, I'm not sure it's worth the effort.

Kyle Rodgers

No, come back in August  December for the next one!

Fixed.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

No. We do not. And it's a circus that would like to get it right this time around.

I think you all need to take a rest with the fire and brimstone approach to the 300ER. It's getting rather old, and without being able to see what's going on behind the scenes, you can't really accurately judge what's going on, or how long it will take when we do get the 300ER.

I'm now beginning I understand why PMDG team members don't share much very often. When they do, people complain. Sure, people complain when they don't, too, but it's a lot less effort to not type out posts sharing what's going on for the same result...

Yeah fair enough , But its fairly annoying waiting this long for something and getting maybe one update a month 

Patience, my friend... in time, it will see you at ... ;)

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

If Kyle's or someone else's posts here ruin your life to the extent of needing to create argument after argument on this thread then I worry for you, and I hope you recover soon.  Be more like me and run out of f's to give :lol: 

HEY GUYS - WHEN IS SP1 & -300 RELEASE DATE??????!!!!!!! :ph34r:  

HEY GUYS - WHEN IS SP1 & -300 RELEASE DATE??????!!!!!!!  

RIGHT. NOW!

:ph34r:

Kyle Rodgers

This is it. I'll give PMDG five (5) days to have both SP1 and 777-300ER ready and available for download / purchase, or else...

Now seriously, I got a side question: along with the SP1 and 777-300ER, are you guys working in the Tutorial #2? Because I really am expecting it  :ph34r: Would be nice to have it included in the package.

along with the SP1 and 777-300ER, are you guys working in the Tutorial #2?

I think that's the plan, yeah.  That's how it was with the NGX SP1.

Kyle Rodgers

Wait ....? So you guys STILL dont have the 300ER ???? what kind of circus is this place ?

Who are you anyway?

You have plenty to say since joining 6 days ago and yet didn't bother to read the requirements to use these forums.

(...) what kind of circus is this place ?

You're actually 100% right, 50% anonymous Dave:

Places like this thread turn into a kind of circus every now and again ...   :rolleyes:

So as far as I'm concerned telling someone to read the manual in regard to this is irrelevant

I disagree   since its all about  reading the  introduction manual  on anything that you purchase being  a brand new car or  a top of the line electronics time warp machine.  If you don't read the introduction manual how do you expect to find  what the tricks  of the in and outs of the product and what not  to do. So you expect  to take the brand new car back  to the show room and  say ooops I pressed the wrong  button  I didn't read the operatinjg  manual see how you go there.  Doesn't take long  to have  a look at the intro manual it might save you heaps of  time  in the long run

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You're actually 100% right, 50% anonymous Dave:

Places like this thread turn into a kind of circus every now and again ...   :rolleyes:

Yeah, do you remember the manual escalation? :ph34r:

Philipp Schwaegerl

I disagree since its all about reading the introduction manual on anything that you purchase being a brand new car or a top of the line electronics time warp machine. If you don't read the introduction manual how do you expect to find what the tricks of the in and outs of the product and what not to do. So you expect to take the brand new car back to the show room and say ooops I pressed the wrong button I didn't read the operatinjg manual see how you go there. Doesn't take long to have a look at the intro manual it might save you heaps of time in the long run

You misunderstand Pete. You took my comments out of context . You missed the words...

"So as far as I'm concerned telling someone to read the manual in regard to this is irrelevant"

Reading the manual is always an awesome idea. As I have been telling people for many years on the forum I moderate.

But in regard to the GPU issue that was being discussed, and in regard to the solution that was said to be in the intro manual.... the issue still occurs despite complying with that advice. And the advice in the intro manual doesn't specifically address that issue. So reading the intro manual in regard to this does not help. At least not for me, and I believe others.