Sign in to follow this  
kevinfirth

Earth Simulations Autogenesis product page up

Hmmm  :lazy:  :lazy:

I've played this game before Petraeus...you'll say it's saturated, I'll go off and Google a dozen images to show it's not.You'll find another dozen where the shades different again. Anyone can play..., it's fun if you've got nothing better to be doing with your life.  :rolleyes:

You can't please everyone all of the time, Darren. I wouldn't waste my time with an argument about it.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Some quick shots from P3D2.3

showoff :P

you'll say it's saturated, I'll go off and Google a dozen images to show it's not.You'll find another dozen where the shades different again.

that’s very true

it's fun if you've got nothing better to be doing with your life.

so what are you saying; i have nothing better to do with my life? :huh:

cause I’m all over these; all the time :blush:

^_^ :P

Did I mention to everyone that they need to go and buy Earth Simulations PhotoGenesis and AutoGenesis ASAP? Ah, yes. I think I did. Still, saying it again won't do any harm :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Question to Darren how much money  off will 200ES credits get me lol ?

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

I think it is £2, Imran.

Better than nothing lol

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

you'll say it's saturated, I'll go off and Google a dozen images to show it's not.You'll find another dozen where the shades different again. Anyone can play...

I was making a simple comparison between photos in this thread, in response to a challenging comment. If you want to spend your time Googling images, that's your choice.

People can look at the comparison and come to their own conclusions.

Petraeus

Right Petraeus...with that being true,  and also just because of the pointless time waste it is debating varying shades of green with you, is the reason I'm not playing.

Your challenge should you wish to take it up, is to find us all a better Scottish highlands photo real scenery. ;) 

Your challenge should you wish to take it up, is to find us all a better Scottish highlands photo real scenery. ;)

When I find one, I'll start flying over it. In the meantime, I'll use FTX Scotland, because even though not photoreal, the colours are more like real life.

But as Thomas Aquinas said, when discussing shades of green in an illuminated manuscript, De gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum.

Petraeus

Petraeus,

You are entitled to your opinion, and everyone respects that. However, just remember that Darren and Vikki have put a lot of time and effort into creating the best possible photoscenery/autogen combination that they can. Every single product that they have released to date is excellent, and some of the very best FS scenery to be found anywhere. Photographic data over large areas is notoriously inconsistent, so perhaps you can understand a developer's frustration when someone criticises a feature of one of their products that they have worked very hard to correct. You may not think that it is perfect, but it looks pretty darn good to me.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

There's no huge frustration Chris, I've been mildly irritated by Petraeus's "opinion" ..but that's it. He'd always have an answer for anything I could possibly say I'm sure.

Besides, anyone who's content to believe that a landclass based scenery is more real  than our products are... well... is just plain wrong...simple as that. (In my own very humble opinion of course) :P and is never going to purchase anything from us because truly accurate scenery just isn't what they're looking for.

Yea, luv to see some screenshots of towns, cities, dusk and night shots.

Here's a selection of our own taken in FSX Clutch Cargo. Showing downloadable 60cm photoGenEsis and AutoGenEsis combined ( I should probably add that they're completely unedited)

WARNING: The following images contain more than one shade of green. We accept no responsibility for the damage this might do to your eyesight!

FSX-RTM-60-10.JPG

FSX-RTM-60-37.JPG

FSX-RTM-60-39.JPG

capture6.jpg

FSX-RTM-60-35.JPG

FSX-RTM-60-48.JPG

FSX-RTM-60-46.JPG

FSX-RTM-60-12.JPG

FSX-RTM-60-31.JPG

FSX-RTM-60-43.JPG

FSX-RTM-60-36.JPG

FSX-RTM-60-33.JPG

FSX-RTM-60-15.JPG

Oh wow that is incredible.

Your telling me!!!! absolutely cracking shots. I really want to get....will still try and hold off.

spacer.png

Oh wow that is incredible.

you can say that again, and its still an understatment! :Applause: