Sign in to follow this  
roarkr

Malaysian 777 down in Ukraine

Wow Two planes in less than 6 month, that's just the worst luck an airline can have, and they still have not located MH370 yet. The powers that be at Malaysia Airlines , have their hands full. This what you call a real P.R. nightmare!

STOP!

Let us keep this thread limited to a discussion of facts, and not engage in political discussion or wild conspiracy theories.

This is a tragedy the cause of which is unknown at this time.

Good point.  If you want wild speculation with no facts....tune in to CNN.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

There is no confirmation this aircraft was shot down. CNN "we don't much" - however a leader of Russian separatists has claimed to have shot down "another" Ukraine aircraft at the same time MH17 went down.

I'm in a deep shock since I've heard of it. It's coming so unreal to my ears that 295 families are scattered right now.  :Cry:

...or FOX, ABC, CBS, NBC, or BBC for that matter. All the "talking heads" are busy, busy, busy...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Wow Two planes in less than 6 month, that's just the worst luck an airline can have, and they still have not located MH370 yet. The powers that be at Malaysia Airlines , have their hands full. This what you call a real P.R. nightmare!

I wonder indeed what's the faces of the management when they heard about this, probably fell off their chairs.

However all we know for now is that it was Flight 17, and shot down 50 km prior to entering Russian airspace. Along with some dodgy statement from sweden and ukraine completely irrevelant.

MH370 is now going to be abandoned, I guess. And will hope Malaysia Airlines will stay in the sky as I had a very good experience with this airline.

Corrected:

Wow Two planes in less than 6 month, that's just the worst luck an airline can have, and they still have not located MH370 yet. The powers that be at Malaysia Airlines , have their hands full. This what you call a real P.R. nightmare human tragedy!

Some very graphic pictures surfacing on Twitter and such. Looks like a 777 to me - absolutely horrific.

Still photos now emerging clearly showing the Malaysian markings.  Looks like the debris field is quite lengthy.

Chris Sunseri

Ukrainian officials reporting human remains some 10 miles from the main wreckage... sad day...................

Corrected:

Actually both! I feel for the airline to, not as bad as I feel for the families it's also tragedy for them trying to recover from the MH370 disappearance also!

Would it not be helpful if people provided actual links to any evidence they have?

This a a human tragedy for the families and friends involved.

This is absolutely AWFUL!! Such a tragic year for MH! 

Seriously shocked by this one! Cannot say anymore, truly devastated!!