In the future will it be possible to have the yokes synced together via software for example in a full home cockpit setup? Seems like it should be possible on the surface but I'm a non-programmer. Should be possible via ethernet and/or simconnect? FSX and P3D don't let you map several controls to one input but if you were to send via simconnect via FSUIPC and wideclient etc it could be done

Chad

Do you know how the calibration of the yoke will work? Most simmers are using FSUIPC to manage their FS controls. Do you know if the Iris yoke is compatible with it? This question is specifically in regards to while using with FSX.

I'm glad I preordered mine. My gut feeling is that once video starts showing up on youtube of flying a tubeliner on autopilot these yokes will be hard to come by.

Chad

Do you know how the calibration of the yoke will work? Most simmers are using FSUIPC to manage their FS controls. Do you know if the Iris yoke is compatible with it? This question is specifically in regards to while using with FSX.

I am not 100% sure how this product works but I assume that because our product conforms with windows directX and USB Protocol it should work. our unit does work with FSforce if I had not mentioned that before.

In the future will it be possible to have the yokes synced together via software for example in a full home cockpit setup? Seems like it should be possible on the surface but I'm a non-programmer. Should be possible via ethernet and/or simconnect? FSX and P3D don't let you map several controls to one input but if you were to send via simconnect via FSUIPC and wideclient etc it could be done

This should be a possibility our units can work with simconnect again not really sure how FSUIPC works.

Just a thought... It might be worthwhile to place a blurb showing the current total sold / current pricing level on that page, even if it's in a description that you have to update manually once a week.  I would bet that once the total starts getting higher, you'll have a higher amount of people deciding to purchase.

I also have a question:  What is your production capacity?  If 100 units are sold, lets say (and hope), what is your reasonable estimate of finishing that production run and shipping product to users?  2 months? 4 months?  How many are you guys capable of producing in a month?  In addition to that, at what point do you have to pay your balance remaining?  At the close of the discount run (November 30th), or simply just prior to the finished product shipping?

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

A good way to get the word out for start would be getting Chad's offer pinned. If it's not pinned it will get lost in this thread. Not sure how that's done though.

Just a thought... It might be worthwhile to place a blurb showing the current total sold / current pricing level on that page, even if it's in a description that you have to update manually once a week.  I would bet that once the total starts getting higher, you'll have a higher amount of people deciding to purchase.

I also have a question:  What is your production capacity?  If 100 units are sold, lets say (and hope), what is your reasonable estimate of finishing that production run and shipping product to users?  2 months? 4 months?  How many are you guys capable of producing in a month?  In addition to that, at what point do you have to pay your balance remaining?  At the close of the discount run (November 30th), or simply just prior to the finished product shipping?

5 units per day is our current production capacity. We hope to get this faster with time. I would say that if you paid the balance remaining within 30days that would be reasonable.

I am working on getting a counter on that page. but for that counter to change someone is going to have to be the first to jump!

I am working on getting a counter on that page. but for that counter to change someone is going to have to be the first to jump!

I'm in.. looks great.

JIm

Jim Vasto

I'll be a little more optimistic and say that you will be flying with your new yoke by Thanksgiving. 

Jazz

HAT switch, yeah!

Could do without that huge logo.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.