Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

The PMDG Boeing 747 V2.0

Please let them solve the time compression issues with the B777x first. The ultra long haul are unflyable for people like me who do not wish to sit in front of the computer for 4 hours plus for a flight like Hong Kong to New York at 4 times compression.

Regards,

Ronald

LOL! Wow...

That means : re-born of the "King of the sky",we will see.

B747 is the 'Queen'

A380 is the 'King'

B747 is the 'Queen'

A380 is the 'King' Joker

There we go, I fixed it for you.

There we go, I fixed it for you.

Many thanks for the correcture !

Okay, okay, calm down :) I didn't say anything about who 'rules' or 'bigger is better'.

Just thought that the 747 was always called 'Queen of the sky'.

777 is the king of the sky  :o

Hit 1000 hours in her the other day - still not an ounce bored of her  B)

I'd take a DC-3 or 4 over those jets any time of the day.  :P

I think the A380 is more of a 'beast' when it comes to performance and looks. 560t. max TOW, very maneuverable and needs a shorter landing distance than a 747-400/-8i/f. 

You need to get out once in a while Luke!!

Out? What's that? Like, the wild?  :unsure:

Hit 1000 hours in her the other day - still not an ounce bored of her  B)

:Shocked: I've barely gotten 500 in her let alone 1000, you must be skipping meal times and only sleeping 2-3 hours a night!? 

Or he was beta testing it.

I forgot about that (missing his BETA Team tag in his sig) that would be the reason then  :P

Or he was beta testing it.

I forgot about that (missing his BETA Team tag in his sig) that would be the reason then  

Haha I'm doing distance learning (have been for a while) which is why I can openly go on FSX a fair bit. However with my plans from next year - I don't see myself ever getting to 2000 in the 777  :( Planning on ATPL's latter part of next year followed by the rest of flight training. Never know, could have to dive into a 777 TR after all that if I applied and was successful with someone like Qatar or Cathay as a SO.... Who knows what the future has in store. All I know is that it'll be nice to put FSX behind for a while  ^_^

I'm sure I'll be thinking of the 777 when I'm in ground school learning about fun stuff - like grid navigation  :lol:

Haha I'm doing distance learning (have been for a while) which is why I can openly go on FSX a fair bit. However with my plans from next year - I don't see myself ever getting to 2000 in the 777  :( Planning on ATPL's latter part of next year followed by the rest of flight training. Never know, could have to dive into a 777 TR after all that if I applied and was successful with someone like Qatar or Cathay as a SO.... Who knows what the future has in store. All I know is that it'll be nice to put FSX behind for a while  ^_^

I'm sure I'll be thinking of the 777 when I'm in ground school learning about fun stuff - like grid navigation  :lol:

Well all I can say is good look sir! 

Don't think too hard about the 777 when learning that stuff, focusing on one thing and thinking about the other is a no no. Atleast you can think - "I WILL fly the 777 in the RW". Yes something about 99% of us here on the forums can only dream of. 

Oh dear, I learned nothing of value from this thread!  

But then again, have you noticed how some people seem to grow like their profile picture.  That's kind of interesting I suppose. 

Ah well, onwards and upwards!  All good things come to he who waits ... and waits  ... and waits ....

Gareth