Sign in to follow this  
Nico87

Reality Expansion Pack from SimCoders.com

Hi,

The plane should not roll right..maybe it does because the default fuel tank selected is the left, and the more you fly the more the right tank weight rolls the plane to the right. Remember that the fuel quantity is saved between X-Plane sessions.

Also, if you feel that the REP roll effect correction is not ok, you can disable it in the plugin settings ;-)

I fixed it ! I had the joystick augmentation sliders at 50%, that seem to be causing the problem. I think the correction still needs a lil more torque to the left. Maybe one of these days Austin will fix the spiraling slip stream model !

Great product ! love it ! It adds so much realism the simulation ! Whats next ?

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Nice to see that you found out what was wrong.  ^_^

Next? We have tons of ideas. Primarly, we will work on new aircrafts, adding new features to REP.

Our plans are to back-port the upgrades of REP to the planes we already published (the C210 for now) <-- BewareThis is a plan, not a promise:lol:

Claudio Nicolotti

http://www.simcoders.com

What are your plans for future REP aircraft? Just carenados or other developers as well? Any particular order as to which ones you do when? Just saying, the upcoming carenado g1000 Cessna 182 would be real nice with an REP package... Just a suggestion...

On the fence for this as I have the C210, but not one of my favs (hate the roll), but if this worked for the V-Tail Bonanza it would be an instant buy. Is it worth is as not many videos found on it.

Hi,

Will REP remain always as a packages for specific aircrafts or there;s a plan for something like a2a accul feel (ground physics, tyre screeching)

After trying the C210 with and without REP I think this one of the most significant improvements to X-Plane in a long time! It needs a lot more publicity across the community. Combining Carenado good looks with Accusim-like functionality was a masterstroke. Congratulations SimCoders!

Looking forward to whatever is next

Just picked it up and Wow, like a new plane. Got rid of that annoying roll and forgot how important it is to pay attention when starting the AC.

Spend a lot of time watching my temps and the use of the throttles now.

Really upped the concentration required to fly, not just jump in and fly any longer. :lol:

Trevor Golding

Keeping my eye on this for sure; there's a few favorite Carenado birds that I have in FSX that I would repurchase for XP in heartbeat if this were available for them.

- C185 Bush

- F33A

- C337H

Those are my all-time Carenado favorites.

I also think it'd be interesting to have this in the B1900 (might be too much work), or in the Alabeo PA38...

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

I'm happy to say that the v1.0.2 update is now out.

We worked mainly on the ground physics and on the HeadShake integration.

Here you find the changelog: http://www.simcoders.com/2015/08/21/published-the-v1-0-2-update-of-rep/

Awesome ! Looking fwd to your next product !

Regards............

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar