Sign in to follow this  
capceo

CESSNA 441 - FINAL UPDATE 1.5

After carefully considering what tactical weather radar option would best suit the majority of our customers, we have elected the integrate the RealityXP WX500 radar.

The WX500 not only provides accurate precipitation returns within flight simulator, but it also is an exact replica of the Bendix King IN-2026 tri-color indicator found on the 441's Bendix RDR160 radar. The static model you all have currently is the IN-152A indicator. Still the RDR160 radar, but with a monochromatic display. Meaning that the only color returns come in is green, and the intensity of the color determines the returned precip level.

Unfortunately, RXP has not responded to our inquiries, as most of you expected. As a result, we were unable to obtain source codes to create legitimate 3D knobs. The radar does, however, sit in a 3D case, which is a substantial improvement over simply having a 2D gauge on a flat span.

This will be available in the final revision, 1.5, available within the next week or so.

image.jpg

Also included in the next revision, get ready for it...

Feathering propellers WITH an accurate air start procedure.

We're looking forward to hearing your thoughts as soon as she's available!

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Will there be an update of the 402C to include working weather radar?

Will there be an update of the 402C to include working weather radar?

Hi Stans,

Yes. There will be an update for the 402C that will include both WX500 and GTN750 integration.

Hi Stans,

Yes. There will be an update for the 402C that will include both WX500 and GTN750 integration.

Fantastic news.

would there be a rxp gns530 option with 3d case, 2d knobs, similar to the wx500?

Hi Stans,

Fantastic news.   Enjoying the 441 and the 402 in equal measure.

Excellent service again.  Thank you very much for Rev 1.5 with its much improved RMIs.

Sadly, I am very disappointed to find that the Wx500 radar only comes with the GTN750 panel.  I do not own the GTN750 (much too modern for me!) but I do own the Wx500 and was looking forward to being able to use it in the 441 :(

Regards

Brian W

You should be able to do some manual panel.cfg stuff to make it work for you. If you need assistance, please advise.

Are the GTN750/650 from flight1 Prepar3d v2 friendly? Or are they still on their FSX horse?

Are the GTN750/650 from flight1 Prepar3d v2 friendly? Or are they still on their FSX horse?

I've just bought the GTN750 (solely to use with this fine aircraft at this point), and there's no FPS hit at all on my rather modest early i7 machine and crap video card.

I've just bought the GTN750 (solely to use with this fine aircraft at this point), and there's no FPS hit at all on my rather modest early i7 machine and crap video card.

David do you run Prepar3d or FSX?

Feathering propellers WITH an accurate air start procedure.

Just installed 1.5 and I have to say well done.

Just installed 1.5 and I have to say well done.

Glad to hear you're pleased. We aim to satisfy every customer.

Great job with 1.5 guys. Really enjoying it.

I am spending 90% of my sim time in either the 441, or your 402.  B)

Still 1.4 on flihtsim store?? after 3 downloads

Same here,  Tried many times but still 1.4.

Jim

Oops. Meant to say Sim Market.

Jim

I've noticed with version 1.5 that idle thrust is quite a bit higher. I'm having trouble keeping my taxi speed in check without riding the brakes. Were there changes to the engine dynamics to provide for the feathering feature? Or is this something odd happening on my computer? I went back to version 1.4 which is working fine regarding idle power and taxi speed control.

-Bob

Still 1.4 at simmarket :mellow:

Ye  imeat simmarket hence the reason why version should be in the zip name saves downloading just to discover you wasted bandwidth and still dont have an updtae.

Hey Everyone,

Sorry you're having trouble. We sent 1.5 to the stores quite a while ago. We'll fire off a message to them and see what's up.

I've noticed with version 1.5 that idle thrust is quite a bit higher. I'm having trouble keeping my taxi speed in check without riding the brakes. Were there changes to the engine dynamics to provide for the feathering feature? Or is this something odd happening on my computer? I went back to version 1.4 which is working fine regarding idle power and taxi speed control.

-Bob

You may need to recalibrate your condition levers from forward back to the detent.  I think they enabled full feather using the switch below the detent...if you program the button. 

You may need to recalibrate your condition levers from forward back to the detent.  I think they enabled full feather using the switch below the detent...if you program the button. 

Thanks Gregg, that may be the problem indeed. I'll give it a try.

-Bob

Hi is there supposed to be an alert if Cabin pressure not set. Didnt set pressure was up at 21000 and no alert??