Sign in to follow this  
ohsirus

Multi-Crew Experience Coming to X-plane!

Hi , Do we need to buy the xplane MCE, if we have the FSX MCE ??

and the xplane MCE is more stable and with a better respond IMO am loving it with the Jar a 320

Hi , Do we need to buy the xplane MCE, if we have the FSX MCE ??

and the xplane MCE is more stable and with a better respond IMO am loving it with the Jar a 320

Affirmative.

Multi Crew X-Plane is a separate product.

Just like the MCE for P3D/FSX/FS9, it will add support for as many X-Plane complex aircraft as possible.

We have mastered the new platform and are able to interface just about any aircraft without needing SDK or  aircraft developers assistance.

Support for FF Worldliner 777 is on very short final.

Already working nicely in 32 Bit, not just options display. Obviously RC4 can't control XPX AI traffic, apart from that it works just as it does under FSX. Hotkeys responding.

Where does RC get its runway and freq data from in XP10 ? in FSX/P3D that data is gathered from the sim's files by MakeRwys. how will these frequencies ect work out in XP10. RC also needs a flightplan in .pln format, where will an XP10 user get this plan from ?

Where does RC get its runway and freq data from in XP10 ? in FSX/P3D that data is gathered from the sim's files by MakeRwys. how will these frequencies ect work out in XP10. RC also needs a flightplan in .pln format, where will an XP10 user get this plan from ?

There will be pre-made data files in the expected RC4 format. And yes there will be the odd out of synch data. Most of it is good though.

No need fo FSX, P3D or FS9.

Should user lack any flight plans inf FSX or FS9 format, the Plugin ad-hoc menu will have an option to take you to a free website that allows you to create one (with the bonus of producing a pdf map fo your trip)).

It can also be set to start your preferred flight planning utility. Just supply the path to that utility and it will be remembered

While we're waiting for the big day, start downloading these remastered voices for RC4 which will greatly enhance your listening pleasure:

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=root&SearchTerm=meatwater+radar+contact&Sort=Name&ScanMode=1&Go=Change+View

(The link may not work without you previously having logged in to the file library)

They take a while to download but are definitely worth it!

so when is the lunch date?  :lol:

Barring last minute serious glitch, should be between 24 APR and the end of this month

Any chance of the Les Saab A340 being done for X-Plane ?

Be a big help instead of jumping from Pedestal to overhead etc.

Trevor Golding

Any chance of the Les Saab A340 being done for X-Plane ?

Be a big help instead of jumping from Pedestal to overhead etc.

We don't know yet. Maybe start a threa on their forum to see how many people are eager to have it multi-crewed.

Lots of airplanes are considered.

Today, we have released a new update that provides full support for Flight Factor 777 Worldliner including ECL handling.

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Downloads.html

Looking for another couple of Beta testers for the RC4 Plugin.

You must be MCE for X-Plane registered.

Have a RC4 registered copy.

Have some free time over the coming 2 weeks.

It's almost in release state. Just needs more people giving it a good run on various flight plan sectors.

Please contact support

Thank you

D'oh! I have everything set up ready but am free only for the next few days, after that I'll be away. I guess that rules me out.

D'oh! I have everything set up ready but am free only for the next few days, after that I'll be away. I guess that rules me out.

Didn't mean flying every single day.

You're welcome to join.