Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[07FEB15] PMDG 777-200LR/F & 300ER for P3D Released!

Ok, I don't think this is right, at all.... You guys didn't start development from zero. I'm sure there were changes, maybe significant ones, but the base work was already there. And we already paid for this base work. I don't think it is right to make us pay full price for something that, in practice, we already bought. During all the p3d development process, the discourse from PMDG was that "there were a lot of licenses problems". Well, then we should pay for the license, but not full price.

This is just my opinion, and I know it has no importance whatsoever, but this is a terrible way to treat your customers.

Cheers,

Stefano Bacchini

"Most importantly, as Prepar3D moves toward the x64 environment, PMDG will be able to help our simulation customers move right along with Lockheed Martin into this advanced, less memory restrictive simulation environment." 

I guess we can finally start to get excited for the near future then!?! 

I really cannot wait for a 64 bit version of P3D, even if it will cost considerably more than the current 32 bit. The limitations x32 has will be a thing of the past with x64, I am excited to see what additions LM will add, also what you guys and many other developers will add. 

Thanks for your latest release! Both are in my hands, just waiting for them to download ;) 

I think the major issue PMDG has is that one your product is activated on FSX, There is no way for them to disable it. That's the reason why they also have an zero refund policy. I am guessing that they would run into the same issue for a conversion to P3D.

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Nice news!!! T777 for P3D!!! It's time to spend money!!! B)

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Trying to buy the 200 LR/F for $89.99 and the -300ER expansion for a further $29.99 but I do not get an option to pay by PayPal although I see it listed as one of four options. Can anyone at PMDG please clarify this anomaly?

IGNORE-----got it sorted.

amazes me that PMDG even continue to develop 

they really must love this stuff 

if it were me i would pack up and head out 

every time anything good happens there is always someone grumbling about this that or the other thing 

this will now lead me to try out P3D 

great work guys 

Thanks 

Eh, schucks. I'll pass.

TBH I am disappointed in pricing policy. Introductory pricing? That's cool and all... but it still means I'm having to pay twice for the same development someone who didn't buy the 777 in release week, but only now, pays only once. And they get an introductory price offer I didn't. (okay, there is the porting cost. but then again, I wasn't expecting 1:1 license transfer).

Oh well. 120 bucks more for me then.

--Peter Fabian

More horse-hockey about how much more "serious" P3D is than FSX. As far as everything that matters in a simulation goes they are identical. Same flight models, same ATC, same weather engine, same flight planner. It is a lovely excuse to charge more though!

I think I'll stick to my FSX version of the 777, and keep hoping that they will someday release an installer for it for FSX:SE. I foolishly bought the boxed version so my wife could give it to me for Christmas.

- Bill Magann

Eh, schucks. I'll pass.

TBH I am disappointed in pricing policy. Introductory pricing? That's cool and all... but it still means I'm having to pay twice for the same development someone who didn't buy the 777 in release week, but only now, pays only once. And they get an introductory price offer I didn't. (okay, there is the porting cost. but then again, I wasn't expecting 1:1 license transfer).

--Peter Fabian

Totally agree with you. Not a good way to treat the customers.

WOW...just downloaded and installed.  The operations center is ridiculously good...can't wait to get in the aircraft.

Ryan

amazes me that PMDG even continue to develop 

they really must love this stuff 

if it were me i would pack up and head out 

every time anything good happens there is always someone grumbling about this that or the other thing 

this will now lead me to try out P3D 

great work guys 

Thanks 

+++1

Edited by vc10man

Eh, schucks. I'll pass.

--Peter Fabian

I agree. The most disappointing part for me is not the price itself, but the fact that everyone is getting the same intro price. It's like the money we paid for the FSX version that helped fund the P3D version doesn't even matter.

Does anyone know if FS2Crew will work straight away in P3D too or do we have to wait for an update to that?

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Great news, bought and downloading right now.

Looking forward to also getting the NGX in P3D in the near future. 

Kay Morten Magelie no.png