Sign in to follow this  
aaronshenhao

Where have the addon liveries went?

Hi,

today I tried to rush to get ATC coverage on VATSIM. I forgot that I reinstalled PMDG due to a VC issue 2 days ago so I tried to redownload all my liveries. When I went to the addon liveries section, the FSX 737-800/900 section was missing! And it asked to download through the operations manager which I tried searching for to no avail. I googled it but it said that it was only available for the 777. After all that the ATC had logged offline :( Can someone please help? Or have I forgotten something???

Thanks,

Aaron.

My first time posting on AVSIM here.

You can download and install the liveries through the Operations Center since the SP1D update. I guess the OC is part of the update installer.

sig1.png
sig2.png

Can someone please help? Or have I forgotten something???

Hey Aaron - welcome to the forum.

The Operation Center is installed on your machine with the 777, and now with the NGX. To find it, look in your start menu (if you're on Windows 7, just click on the Start button and start typing "Operation" - this way you don't have to search through the menus).

Whenever you buy one of our products, it's considered good form (and smart) to read through the intro manual. This document would've described the OC, its location, and briefly how to use it. This document can also be found via the Start menu.

If you're going to be flying on VATSIM, you should be intimately familiar with your aircraft. If you haven't read the Intro Manual, I definitely suggest it before your next VATSIM excursion. As a controller myself, I cannot stress that enough.

As a final note, while I do appreciate you putting your first name in your post, we do require full names (first/last) in the forum here. Please do so in the future. Thanks!

Kyle Rodgers

Am I right in thinking that any PMDG 737 which was bought as a disk and not as a download is not supported?  I have typed in "Operation" into my Start search bar, but nothing comes up.

Regards

Tony Gardner

It is supported by PMDG, they are working on an update for disc users. 

Would have been nice for PMDG to wait till the disc users could update before pulling the plug on liveries.

Barry Friedman

Oops, really? LOL thanks I will check the disk for liveries.

Barry Friedman

Thanks for the reply everyone. I can't find the operation center anywhere. I just reinstalled the PMDG 737NGX 3 days ago now. When was the operations center introduced to the PMDG 737NGX? Maybe my version is outdated.

Kyle yes, I am incredibly familiar with the aircraft itself. I think PMDG has done a wonderful job including the real manuals(which other addons rarely do). I have read all the manual included and still look back for reference. I tried finding the operations center on the intro and using the find tool but nothing pops up. Is the operations center for the PMDG 737NGX relatively new? 

I will try redownloading again today.

Thanks, :D

Aaron.

Yes! :D Finally got operations center after redownloaded.

EDIT: Operation center is great! 

Thanks,

Aaron

Ops Centre was included only in the latest NGX release which I see you've now figured out :).

Oops, really? LOL thanks I will check the disk for liveries.

They have been previously. I don't own the disc product so don't know. I'm going off the FS9 Queen of the Skies haha.

hello there, my hard drive dumped, installed a ssd drive and reinstalled pmdg 737-ngx, went to reinstall my south African airline paint job, told me to access thru my livery manager, did. nothing there?, when I first in stalled the plane just got it from the "downloads" liverys from the website, now I cannot., help!. where did the downloads go?