Sign in to follow this  
FlyingOnSundays

Suicidal 737-800, please help.

I went away from my sim for about 15 mins, and when I came back the plane was in a stall at 15,000 Feet (I left it at FL350, M.79)  Has anyone else encountered this? After the dive, I had issues with VNAV, and the autopilot became buggish.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I had a problem with the AC banking sharp left and pitch down attitude. Something is up, i had the same problem a few months and never thought much of it! But this is twice now.

Don't think it's the reason but for what it's worth, check your weather tool, if you're using one. I used to use a freeware one and frequently experienced sudden speed increases and drops, enough to trigger the overspeed warning/buffet alert respectively. Gone with ASN.

don't know  about  third party weather addons  will cause  this  since I think  the fsuipc.ini file  will cause  these issues  as well

mmmm Rarely this happens in real life though I doubt this phenomenon has been programmed into thesimulator. I've read a few instances where in real life this has suddenly happened AND what to do if it happens to you :) Happy flying and rememeber someone has to be on the flight deck and not making a cup of coffee