Sign in to follow this  
Perry333

Anyone try My Traffic 6 yet?

In the next update:

1. An updated data base MTX_V60.myt , the current copy has some internal problems so that the autoscheduling does not work as expected.
  2. Extra traffic in Heathrow.
  3. 2000 United A320 type name corrected.
  4. NFFN treated like a Chinese airport, this leads to some unwanted aircraft in New Zealand and Australia.
  5. Updated installation instructions in distribution.
  6. Communicator background screen corrected.
  7. Changes to the editor to compile more schedules (less empty gates enforced @100% traffic density).
  8. Changes to the editor to put "preferred flights" autogenerated with looser criteria to higher density settings (starting with 70% only).
  9. MyTraffic Interactive to support the newest paints.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Rod,

I have all my 3rd party airports much higher up than you. I have no entries between Addon Scenery and Propeller Objects other than MyTraffic.

Ray, where are your stock Areas:

Reno

Istambul

Longleat

Berlin

Edwards_AFB

located

in relation to Addon Scenery?

By default I had these inbetween Propeller Objects and Addon Scenery Areas (FSX-SE stand alone).

Thanks,

Dirk.

Dirk,

All my stock areas are much lower down in Scenery Library (i.e. they have a lower number). As I mentioned in an earlier message prior to installing MTX6 I had no entries between Addon Scenery and Propeller Objects.

Rather than move all those stick entries just move Addon Scenery up so it's next to Propeller Objects.

Burkhard's instructions make it clear that's where the MTX entry should go.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Is it worth to upgrade from my 2013 performance wise? I have mt2013 by aerosoft and I'm fairly happy. I don't care about newest schedules but need busy airports and good performance. I run jet Ai only on 22% all other traffic off.

The schedules might have been updated but they aren't very realistic compared to real world. I'd stay with what you have and increase the Ai slider.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Well in EDDL area (my current hub) I have so many Ai aircrafts anyway that it's enough. I just thought that Mt 6 models are somehow better for frames

Thanks

I didn't notice any difference in fps with v6 but Traffic Optimizer will definitely give you a boost. It seems to work best with FSX:MS and can be found here. Be aware the author seems to have left the forums so support is from other users.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

So would My Traffic 6 be a good program for model matching on VATSIM? I hate not having the proper models show up.

I didn't notice any difference in fps with v6 but Traffic Optimizer will definitely give you a boost. 

Thank you Sir! I will definetly try it :-) 

Dirk,

All my stock areas are much lower down in Scenery Library (i.e. they have a lower number). As I mentioned in an earlier message prior to installing MTX6 I had no entries between Addon Scenery and Propeller Objects.

Rather than move all those stick entries just move Addon Scenery up so it's next to Propeller Objects.

Burkhard's instructions make it clear that's where the MTX entry should go.

Ron, I've had no problems with MTX6 so far. My question was about how come we ended up with different enumration of the stock areas in the stock scenery.cfg? What seems to be the problem so to say?

Thanks,

Dirk.

Ray, where are your stock Areas:

Reno

Istambul

Longleat

Berlin

Edwards_AFB

located

in relation to Addon Scenery?

By default I had these inbetween Propeller Objects and Addon Scenery Areas (FSX-SE stand alone).

Thanks,

Dirk.

Dirk,

I was relying on my memory yesterday. Having now looked at my scenery.cfg I have the following entries:-

[Area.114]

Title=Propeller Objects

Layer=114

Active=TRUE

Required=TRUE

Local=Scenery\Props

Texture_ID=

[Area.115]

Title=MyTraffic

Active=TRUE

Layer=115

Required=FALSE

Local=C:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic

[Area.116]

Title=Addon Scenery

Layer=116

Active=TRUE

Required=FALSE

Local=Addon Scenery

Texture_ID=

Areas higher than 116 are all additions by me.

I can't find any reference to those places you listed in the default scenery.cfg. If those are 3rd party addons they should be above Addon Scenery (116). Not where you have placed them.

Ron, I've had no problems with MTX6 so far. My question was about how come we ended up with different enumration of the stock areas in the stock scenery.cfg? What seems to be the problem so to say?

Who's Ron? My name is Ray. :wink:  I would suggest those entries are there on your system because that's where you positioned them. By default, new entries will be positioned at the top of scenery.cfg. i.e. they will have the highest Area number.

If you look at the original scenery.cfg in the FSX root folder you'll see the last entry is 115. Addon Scenery. All user-added scenery will be placed above that.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I can't find any reference to those places you listed in the default scenery.cfg. If those are 3rd party addons they should be above Addon Scenery (116). Not where you have placed them.

Ray, these are not 3rd party, they are stock and have always been there in all FSX iterations in scenery.cfg, at least in my case:

Reno

Istambul

Longleat

Berlin

Edwards_AFB

Dirk.

Dirk,

They're not there in my version. I had an early one, not Acceleration. Perhaps they were added in that.

Incidentally, it's Istanbul.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Those are part of Acceleration. Either way, they don't impact how MyT operates.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS