Sign in to follow this  
Perry333

Anyone try My Traffic 6 yet?

Only other complaint is that under DX10 the Fixer the bloom from these aircraft is really high...they look radioactive even when turning down the settings on the fixer.  That's the negative, the positive is that you do get updated liveries, flight plans and parking so for that reason I am keeping it on my system for now.

Did you try to play with the bloom sliders in the Fixer? I think there is a way to tone bloom down a bit. I haven't done it myself, so am looking for an advice.

Dirk.

I have over the years bought every AI traffic programme there is and have always had issues of some kind or another with each one...I recently downloaded the free ### AI traffic and am as happy as a pig in shhhhhhh...

Edited by Jim Young
Suspended for 7 days for indicating he is using the pirated software.

I have over the years bought every AI traffic programme there is and have always had issues of some kind or another with each one...I recently downloaded the free ### AI traffic and am as happy as a pig in shhhhhhh...

But as been said over and over and over again, ### AI is pirateware. The models, paints and plans are all stolen goods created by others and then renamed and repackaged as their own product.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Just saw it is related to ICE, pirate ware.

The models are honestly not the best, very angular and primitive in my opinion.

Do you realize that 1/3 of the models used in UT2 were licensed by UT2 from the author of MyT 6 and are identical?

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/63262-mtx-52-vs-ut2/?p=402462

Some of the other models used in MyT 6 are the default aircraft from FSX and P3D.

The models shared by MyT and UT2 were the only ugly ones in UT2 and luckily not mainstream by most airlines.

They were the CRJ's, BAe 146/ AvroRJ, Beech 1900, ATR and the Russian models. All easily replaced by quality freeware models and paints for the many that chose to.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

This topic is locked as pirated software will not be discussed whatsoever here. Now I have to go and suspend another member....

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10