Hello, I have been searching for a good CRJ addon for P3D, and my searching has come to no avail thus far. My first question I guess is, is there a way to get the default CRJ-700 from fsx into P3D without having fsx on your PC? I know there is a CRJ in P3D, yet it is only for AI purposes I guessed after I reviewed its .cfg files. My second question is more for aerosoft than the general public, and if you have any information it would be greatly appreciated (I've been waiting for this for 6 months now, LOL). When is/is the Aerosoft CRJ-700X ever going to get released? Also, is that aircraft even going to be compatible with P3D because the description on their website is slightly vague on the subject (when I say compatible I mean with P3D V2.X), and when I asked them directly they wouldn't answer the question saying it was still in "development" which gives me a little hope. Furthermore, I understand Aerosoft and DA have made a CRJ-700/900/1000 model, yet I haven't heard the best reviews on that aircraft, in fact I haven't heard any good reviews on the aircraft so I have chosen to not get that addon. If you have the CRJ from Aerosoft/DA and you like it; please tell me. Thank you all for considering my questions. The only reason I ask such menial questions, forgive me for doing so, is because I am relatively new to P3D, I am a rather young pilot, and the fact that I do not know personally, a single person who uses P3D.

sincerely, Paul Robbins.

Paul, the Aerosoft CRJ is still in development.  If you want some good updates/previews, visit the CRJ forum over at Aerosoft.  No one really knows when the release will be. Initially, it was stated release was going to be Spring 2015, which has obviously come and gone.  It will be available for both P3D and FSX.

Also, another developer is doing the CRJ 200 (just Google CRJ200X).  From what I know modelling is done but the coding is still in progress.  There have been no updates on this project since May (as I am sure there really is nothing to share right now).

Regards,

Todd

Paul, the Aerosoft CRJ is still in development. If you want some good updates/previews, visit the CRJ forum over at Aerosoft. No one really knows when the release will be. Initially, it was stated release was going to be Spring 2015, which has obviously come and gone. It will be available for both P3D and FSX.

Also, another developer is doing the CRJ 200 (just Google CRJ200X). From what I know modelling is done but the coding is still in progress. There have been no updates on this project since May (as I am sure there really is nothing to share right now).

Regards,

Todd

Ok, thank you for the help and the info! Also, (hate to ask so many questions, but...) is it confirmed that the Just Google CRJ200X will be compatible with P3D V2? I can't find anywhere on the aerosoft website that says the CRJ X will be compatible with V2, but I'm going to guess that it is.

Yeah, I guess I get idiot award of the day! Lol! I messed that one up! Lol!

Lol. I get that award quite often. Maybe not here but certainly in plenty of other places.

Lol. I get that award quite often. Maybe not here but certainly in plenty of other places.

I am still laughing, I totally missed that! lol! Also, I just looked at the Aerosoft forum, and they didn't have anything really on the CRJ X.

You can find the preview thread for the Aerosot CRJ here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/33966-aerosoft-da-crj-preview/

It's very long (177 pages right now), so I'll just post the latest news from Mathijs Kok from Friday:

Let me also drop some news (probably will bite me in the &@($*, but what the heck, it's Friday 20:26 and I had two glasses of very good red wine). Next week we are aiming for the last beta. That means the development is closed for new things and we only go for fixes and tweaks. Still not willing to name a date but it does mean we are getting closer. 

So it's looking like it's very close now (September, maybe?).

And it's definitely for P3D2, as you can see from the tag "Preview FSX / P3DV2 / FSX:SE"

Kay Morten Magelie no.png

You can find the preview thread for the Aerosot CRJ here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/33966-aerosoft-da-crj-preview/

It's very long (177 pages right now), so I'll just post the latest news from Mathijs Kok from Friday:

So it's looking like it's very close now (September, maybe?).

And it's definitely for P3D2, as you can see from the tag "Preview FSX / P3DV2 / FSX:SE"

ok, thank you very much I was looking in the wrong place.

I know you were looking specifically for the CRJ but a similar aircraft is the Feelthere ERJ-135 and ERJ-145. I can confirm that those work in the latest P3D. I had a nice flight with the 145 last night and it has a nice FMS that is Navigraph updateable.

I know you were looking specifically for the CRJ but a similar aircraft is the Feelthere ERJ-135 and ERJ-145. I can confirm that those work in the latest P3D. I had a nice flight with the 145 last night and it has a nice FMS that is Navigraph updateable.

I have that aircraft, yet in P3D the VC does not show up at all, I am using the migration tool in enabled mode yet it still doesn't work. Plz tell me if you know any way to fix this, I have tried at least 5 times.

I have that aircraft, yet in P3D the VC does not show up at all, I am using the migration tool in enabled mode yet it still doesn't work. Plz tell me if you know any way to fix this, I have tried at least 5 times.

I didn't do the migrate at all. I just double clicked the installation executable and when it asked for the FSX directory, I just pointed it to the Prepar3D directory and it installed and works fine.

I just tried this, and still, the VC is  completely messed up all the EFIS are black and none of the switches in the cockpit work. Thank you for the suggestion though!

Beta preview of the Aerosoft CRJ...

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM