Luis Hernandez

Any mobile flight simulators?

Since I have to be away from home for a week due to work issues, and taking my laptop is a no-go (please don't ask why), I'm thinking about installing a flight simulator in my tablet (Samsung GalaxyTab 7  GT-P3100). I've heard of both Infinite Flight and X-Plane, but I'm not sure on which one should I go. At home, I love to fly airliners (iFly 737 and 747, Wilco Airbus and E-jets and PSS 757/777, usually) from A to B in FS9. Any suggestions?

I almost forgot it, I'm running Android 4.1 in my tablet.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Since I have to be away from home for a week due to work issues, and taking my laptop is a no-go (please don't ask why), I'm thinking about installing a flight simulator in my tablet (Samsung GalaxyTab 7 GT-P3100). I've heard of both Infinite Flight and X-Plane, but I'm not sure on which one should I go. At home, I love to fly airliners (iFly 737 and 747, Wilco Airbus and E-jets and PSS 757/777, usually) from A to B in FS9. Any suggestions?

Check out aerofly 2 it's the best flight sim for mobile,the graphics are way better and than those two check out this topic about it

http://www.avsim.com/topic/472912-a-new-flight-sim-so-much-potential-not-outtera/

Aerofly FS ?

+1 Works great on my Galaxy Note 4!

Sorry, I have Aerofly 2 On my Phone.

Aerofly FS ?

Yes it's version two with better graphics and large planes it's available for Andriod and Apple devices

Only Norcal USA area,But great scenery! Runs like crap on my Samsung 10.1 tablet. :sad:

Ouch... that performance hurts. I'd your 10.1 tablet a Galaxy Tab 2? I'm used to 20 FPS in FS9.

Only Norcal USA area,But great scenery! Runs like crap on my Samsung 10.1 tablet. :sad:

Runs good on my Galaxy S5

Yes I have Aerofly 2 as well. Awesome time waster, especially on long flights so you can flight sim in an airliner

Runs great on my iPad mini 2

Infinite Flight for me, it was my introduction to flight sims before I upgraded to FSX and a full rig.

But Aerofly is a HUGE download for Android! :sad:

I've been trying Aerofly 2 this week and it works perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A. I'm quite impressed with the graphics and the smooth performance on a mobile device.

But Aerofly is a HUGE download for Android! :sad:

I just made sure I was connected to wifi when I downloaded it so I didn't use my data up.

But nearly 2Gb's worth?

Its not that bad really I don't keep a lot of stuff on my phone in case I loose it. I move all my pictures to my PC every month or so. Because of that I have a lot of extra drive space on my phone

But nearly 2Gb's worth?

They are gadgets.....either get the latest or fall behind, that's always been the game

Wanted to revisit this thread to see how and if the android sim app landscape has changed? 

Which is best looking? Best controls? Best sim-ness? Etc.