Sign in to follow this  
MatzeH84

Pro version- any new features planned?

Hi,

are there any new features/ products planned? I think if smaller updates to include things like the gear pins, or even something simular to Emergency NGX?

Regards,

Matthias

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team

only  a few Bryan :Tounge:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I would like to suggest one small improvement for FS2Crew for the Dash-8. As part of the Before Start checklist, the FO reads back "Gear pins - Stowed". However, he never checks that item. Last night, I did a flight in the Pro version and I did forget to remove the gear pins. So after take-off I couldn't retract the gear. I had thought that the FO had actually checked whether the gear pins are really removed. Hopefully, this is a rather small but very useful adjustment to FS2Crew and can be included in one of the next versions. Thanks!

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

CAT IIIa Ops would also be great.. maybe as an paid upgrade..

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team

I didn't know the Pro version now modelled gear pins.

I can add that in an update.

Most definatly, I already had one gear not retracting because FS2Crew told me the pins would be removed while they were still in place. ;):D

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

+1 for CATIIIa ops

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS

Strange was the first time I had the gear issue last night. Has never happened before :( 

From EGFF to YSSY

In addition to gear pins, the Pro model also creates wear and failures, not sure exactly how all that works as I am still learning the plane and they are working on an updated manual but it would be nice if the FO would report any tire wear or etc during the walk around if that is something that could be coded to work that way.

Additionally, we can manual crank the landing gear which might be a feature that could be coded and lastly the circuit beaker panels work now so that is another area that could be looked at to see if something could be done there.