Sign in to follow this  
carlito777

Taxi2Gate EDDM released!

did you had problem ?

just purchased and installed it on fesh p3d v3.1, and got a lot a problems,

default tower showing, some cliffs and weird autobahn traffic behavior, grass also is weird, tried the bgl fix for the default tower (on the ifly forum) but it remove the jetways...I'don't know I'm confused, I'm on low budget and starting to wonder if I should have used my money for another airport

here for example the green part is constantly moving :

385409KENZP3D00090.jpg

You must be doing something wrong I guess.

I (and a lot of other people) do not have issues at all?! Works perfectly.

Where did you place it in the scenery order?

it's all the way up, I did nothing special, just run the installer with admin rights, select p3d and let the installer do his things. my p3d settings are all on the rights.

the "cliffs" I mentionned, after look at airdaily x video on EDDM, I think the small cliffs are normal so I won't complain about it, but :704559KENZP3D00097.jpg

anyway, I can stick with it, it's not a place where you look at often when flying.

i managed to get rid on the default tower with a bgl from taxi2gate support forum, but it made my jetways disapear, then i added the afcad from their forum and it made the jetways to comeback but default one : no M marks on their side on terminal 1 (terminal 2 is ok), if I stick with the bgl from the installer I had the M markings on terminal 1 jetways but default tower also....

about the green part constantly moving, it's less visible on spring, cause everything is green, but I think it does not looks great at all everything is constatly moving when looking a the roads, I really would like to find a solution to this problem

also the aircraft is doing a lot of smoke when taxiing :

585785KENZP3D00093.jpg

did emailed taxi2gate support yesterday, but no answer yet, hope they have a solution

Waking up this old thread to ask current owners what are the situation right now with this scenery about 6 months after the last post...still any issues or is all good now?

And for any patches are they all included in the installer by now or do you still need to download extra files and install them manually?

Edited to add another question, does someone know if you can buy this scenery from any other place rather than SimMarket? I really don't like SimMarket so I try to avoid throwing my $ their way whenever I can.

Richard Åsberg

Waking up this old thread to ask current owners what are the situation right now with this scenery about 6 months after the last post...still any issues or is all good now?

And for any patches are they all included in the installer by now or do you still need to download extra files and install them manually?

Edited to add another question, does someone know if you can buy this scenery from any other place rather than SimMarket? I really don't like SimMarket so I try to avoid throwing my $ their way whenever I can.

If you can wait some hours I could make some screenshots later after work

I a using EDDM as my homebase and do not have issues at all.

But I am not aware of the visual parking system at the moment to be honest so I will take a look.

Installing is like you said: All in one installer.

I bought it from simmarket, I have no issues with them - so no idea about this topic.

If you can wait some hours I could make some screenshots later after work

I a using EDDM as my homebase and do not have issues at all.

But I am not aware of the visual parking system at the moment to be honest so I will take a look.

Installing is like you said: All in one installer.

I bought it from simmarket, I have no issues with them - so no idea about this topic.

Thanks, very kind of you but that won't be necessary. There are lots of both screenshots and videos to watch already.

I was mainly interested to know if the scenery by now works OK and that everything is included in the installer so you don't have to start searching for and installing lots of separate patches right after you bought it only to have it work.

As for SimMarket things are OK as long as you buy a product and it performs good. If you however buy a product and run into issues I prefer to have someone else at the other end to discuss the problem with.

• Upvote 1

Richard Åsberg

Thanks for the input guys, guess I'll go ahead and buy it.

Richard Åsberg

I'm also a fan of this scenery. As with all T2G sceneries there are some issues around the AFCADS and there are plenty of small errors if you care to find them but it looks and performs very well. I'll post up some screenies later.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

How did you guys get it to work in winter? I still have black squares on the taxiway edges.

Here is what I did: I downloaded the latest installer from SM. Installed Update 1.2 and then Winter Textures from T2G site.

Any help appreciated.

Regards, Perry

How did you guys get it to work in winter? I still have black squares on the taxiway edges.

Here is what I did: I downloaded the latest installer from SM. Installed Update 1.2 and then Winter Textures from T2G site.

Any help appreciated.

Any luck with the black Squares, I have the same problem. There was a fix for it but I believe it was in there old forum which no longer exist. 

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0