Sign in to follow this  
carlito777

Taxi2Gate EDDM released!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just did a quick tour in the Bell 407. Looks very nice. Only problem I have is that the 3D grass seems to be glowing at night...

2015-12-21_11-47-11-859b.jpg

I'm unable to cross any bridge, nor see I any docking system...not impressed

I'm unable to cross any bridge, nor see I any docking system...not impressed

No problems here. Just checked stand 220. Ctrl + J works just fine. Also no problems crossing the bridges in the Aerosoft Airbus. Must be a problem on your system.

No problems here. Just checked stand 220. Ctrl + J works just fine. Also no problems crossing the bridges in the Aerosoft Airbus. Must be a problem on your system.

Hmm, weird but I'm not having problems with other sceneries. I mean the visual giudance system, not the jetbridges...

Blends with FTX Global textures?

Blends very nicely with Orbx openLC EU. Can post a picture later if you want.

Did they model T2 Satellite?

Yes.

Just did a quick tour in the Bell 407. Looks very nice. Only problem I have is that the 3D grass seems to be glowing at night...

Glowing? or did you mean growing  :wink:

Hello.

I confirm both issues refered on the previous posts.

1) Approaching the airport at night, the grass appears way too bright. Like carlito77 said, it glows. The posted picture is a good example.

2) Altough I didn't try 《every》 bridge, I couldn't cross the "SB" bridge. The aircraft taxied form "S" to the bridge, and there was an obvious ground height difference. Like a step. And there was another exiting the brige, inbound the terminal, resulting in a crash. This was at a rather slow taxi speed on the Aerosoft Airbus, P3DV3 and no previous mesh issues.

Looking for a fix.

Found an electric pole near the runway (could be Vector too), gate 306 missing parking marking, gate 307 and 308 missaligned, jetways when extended detach, afcad is bad. What is their beta team doing???

I cant cross any bridge. And i cant create an acount for the support forum, because i get no confirmation email.

Can someone help me please?

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4209/eb37umpm_jpg.htm

I cannot cross bridges either. i tried it an all aircraft including default Cessna. Please advise of a patch please. Not impressed because this has been mentioned even at SimMarket. And, no, it's not my system. It only happens at this airport.

Thank you,

Bill

It's Xmas, remember?  :P

The reviews at simMarket indicate that there might still be some problems with the new EDDM scenery. How does it compare with Aerosoft's one?

It is a great scenery. Just an heads up for those having UTX Europe installed. Open the UTX Set up Tool, and under Terrain tab go to  "Modify status of repositioned airport", select EDDM and disable it, otherwise you will have default textures mixed with T2G ones. 

Regards

Ok, it's time for an update regarding the taxiway bridges issue.

I've received an email from Taxi2Gate with an hotfix for the problem and just tested it with good results.

As from now, the airport has no "major" issue that prevents it's use. A global update is also scheduled, correcting other bugs.

Personally, I think this is good customer service. A major problem slipped testing but showed on some user systems. An hotfix was produced, tested and shipped to the costumers in 24h time. That's pretty good in my opinion.

Now it's time to spend some hours enjoying this quality scenery. We tend to only point the faults, but the truth is that T2G built an visually enjoyable, accurate, VAS and FPS friendly version of one of the major European airports. If only we could have one of these for every major city out there...

Good job, Taxi2Gate! Now let's see Paris!

I am pretty sure they will provide the fix for downloading pretty soon?

Will buy it today too as I was really looking forward to my new homebase.

Awesome scenery. MUC is my homebase and they captured it pretty good. The bridge fix is out (look at T2G Forum for this), but still need a texture redone at the bridges (they are already aware of this). 

Anyway, if you love T2G airports, go for it. The best Mega Airport in germany so far. :)

Hi Philip,

it is also my home airport and I'm happy as well wit the product (in FSX) but the AFCAD is more or less useless as no Airlines are assigned to the Gates and the Airlines park where they like even the GA Planes sitting on the Gate ;-)

I can't say, because I'm not using AI at all.  :) So this is not a problem for me. 

Stupid comment: would be nice if titles / announcement also included the airport name "in English" for those not familiar with the code... (yes I know you can look it up, but why have someone go through that extra step?)