Sign in to follow this  
carlito777

Taxi2Gate EDDM released!

I really like t2g but I kinda regret my purchase of eddm. The airport is unfinished and for some reason they were in rush to released. Major issues.. Hope for update soon. Does anyone has issues with missing jetways?

No. Everything is fine here. 

How is this even possible? I'm also suffering major problems. I don't believe those stating that have no issues.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

I installed EDDM with the latest installers, applied the fixes for ILS + DME (AFCAD) and the red textures in winter and I am good now.

The airport looks good, everything fine. Except that the bridges are still green in winter, but I can live with that!

How is this even possible? I'm also suffering major problems. I don't believe those stating that have no issues.

The statement was about the missing jetways. I don't miss any jetways, so everything is fine here. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

The statement was about the missing jetways. I don't miss any jetways, so everything is fine here. 

Ah ok, my apologies. To be honest, I don't miss any jetways either, but suffers from misplaced textures, glowing 3D grass and a red rectangle across the entire airport at night.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Ah ok, my apologies. To be honest, I don't miss any jetways either, but suffers from misplaced textures, glowing 3D grass and a red rectangle across the entire airport at night.

That's weird. The only problem for me is the "glowing" gras at night, but this is only when I'm in a certain distance. T2G is aware of this problem and will fix this in the big update. 

About the red rectangle! I haven't seen this so far. I also don't have misplaced textures. Can you post a picture of what you mean? 

Philipp Schwaegerl

The update is out (available through Simmarket account). Downloading right now. It's a built into a complete new installer.

EDIT: Hold on, it seems to be the old installer... :Hmmmph:

Cheers

How is it after the update?

I like T2G and I like Munich, but I held off buying it after reading these posts.

Regards, Perry

Update is great. :) Everything good here. 

Same here. Did a flight from EDDM to Zürich and from Venice to EDDM -> all good. Scenery looks fine, departing and arriving showed no problems...

Thumbs up! Nice scenery now.

Did not test at night until now.

Update is great. :) Everything good here.

Same here. Did a flight from EDDM to Zürich and from Venice to EDDM -> all good. Scenery looks fine, departing and arriving showed no problems...

Thumbs up! Nice scenery now.

Did not test at night until now.

Thanks guys, will go for it.

Regards, Perry

Does anyone know if after installing the new installer, the season texture pack has to be installed (the one provided on t2g facebook account), or it is already included in the updated installer? Thanks!

Hi guys, i think you received a notification from simmarket about the update, if not just wait or try downloading again your installer from your account at simmarket.

Here let you the link to download the season textures pack:

www.taxi2gate.org/downloads/EDDM/SEASON-TEXTURES-PACKS.rar

To install it copy and replace those files in this path...

FSX: Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimMarket\T2G - EDDM FSX\data\EDDM\Texture\

P3D V1,V2: Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\SimMarket\T2G - EDDM P3Dv2\data\EDDM\Texture\

P3D V3: Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\SimMarket\T2G - EDDM P3Dv3\data\EDDM\Texture\

Dragos

I9-13900K/ Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC/ Aorus Master Z790/ Kingston 64GB@6000Mhz DDR 5/ 2TB nvme 0.2 Samsung 980 PRO/ Deepcool LS720

Thanks guys, will go for it.

did you had problem ?

just purchased and installed it on fesh p3d v3.1, and got a lot a problems,

default tower showing, some cliffs and weird autobahn traffic behavior, grass also is weird, tried the bgl fix for the default tower (on the ifly forum) but it remove the jetways...I'don't know I'm confused, I'm on low budget and starting to wonder if I should have used my money for another airport

here for example the green part is constantly moving :

385409KENZP3D00090.jpg