Sign in to follow this  
Ben Johnson

FSL Concorde-X P3D version close to release

Is the NWFSG going to be at the Manchester Airport Aviation Festival this year?

Dunno. When is it? Ask Adrian here. NorthWestFSGroup@gmail.com

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Sorry to be a kill joy , but after seeing how dated the VC looks I will pass. :sad:

I tend to agree, but I'll get it for P3D anyway.

David Porrett

Hopefully we'll meet before then in Heald Green for the NWFSG meeting.

Yes, very much so, once this snow and awful weather changes. Trans-Pennine trains are not exactly warm places to be in! LoL!

Sorry to be a kill joy , but after seeing how dated the VC looks I will pass. :sad:

Level D is a little dated but still great....i imagine this Concorde will be the same.

I think the depth with be great, PMDG level.

My two all time favourite aircraft are the Spitfire and Concorde. No one has to "sell" the Concorde to me. 

Yes the Level D was/is great but for me I dont want to fly in a VC that looks 6 years old. Or 10 years old in the flat Level D 767.(I think "a little dated" is being very kind)

You can keep quoting me as much as you like but for me the PMDG 777-NG(The NG could do with its rough spots sorting out), Q400 and the FSLabs Bus is the level I like and to me as much as I would like the Concord in my hanger the VC puts me off. 

Each to there own as we all say. 

Am sure anyone who buys it will love it, I would if the VC was 2016 quality not 2010. I would love doing EGLL-KJFK

I will keep waiting for the Bus, i have done for 5 years..... :sad:  :vava:  :vava:  :vava:

I look forward to all the reports by the people that do buy it. I might cave in!....

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Concorde and the CRJ for P3D V3.x ... hope both materialize sometime this year.

Cheers, Rob.