Sign in to follow this  
angeli662

The joy of flying with triple monitors.

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

Looks great! What scenery are you using? It's gorgeous!

Orbx EU - EDVY. :smile:

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

thats a great video, can you please share us the size of the monitors you have and if a triple display may affect the fps (excuse my illiteracy in high tech stuff :smile: ).

Ha yes, I flew with a single monitor for about one month before I moved to three screens and Nvidia Surround. I would never be able to fly with a single monitor again. There is a slight fps loss (more noticeable over heavy autogen etc), but its a great feeling to scan the horizon, left to right while flying over the Amazon at sunset, for example. 

Very nice, especially the added rain effects on the TurbinDuke when your looking to the right Monitor, very good 

I am also interested in your zoom settings. I have 3x24s" with the biggest issue being what to do about the center bezel. I wish someone would/could develop a 3-monitor setup that looks like a single, bezel less monitor. 

Looks great but not certain about ya take off  :Tounge:

What zoom level is running please?

Cloudy

Thanks just having fun :smile: The zoom for this aircraft on my system is 0.47. I also use the shift - / shift + /  ctrl shift backspace  and enter

Takeoff had me lol.

Nice set up though 

In my defence I had a Iphone 6S plus in front of my eyes  :P  I as trying to duplicate what I see when turn left/right.

I am also interested in your zoom settings. I have 3x24s" with the biggest issue being what to do about the center bezel. I wish someone would/could develop a 3-monitor setup that looks like a single, bezel less monitor. 

The zoom is aircraft and display specific, for this craft I use 0.47 and also adjust left/right and sideways to hide the bezel over the airplane pillar.

That is pretty nice. Overall resolution is what?

with bezel comp. is 7992 x 1600 those are 3 30" 16.10 @ 2560 x 1600 each

Great video. I loved my trips....until I met my Oculus Rift ;)

I watch Froogle on this one, my problem with it is how to operate the rest of the sim. Throttles landing gear buttons, radio CDU and so on. for me is even more complicated, I have two PCs for my Sim and 2 other displays one a touch for my maps etc. perhaps when they come out with a gloves to guide you to them :smile:   

Ha yes, I flew with a single monitor for about one month before I moved to three screens and Nvidia Surround. I would never be able to fly with a single monitor again. There is a slight fps loss (more noticeable over heavy autogen etc), but its a great feeling to scan the horizon, left to right while flying over the Amazon at sunset, for example. 

personally don't have this problem as my cards have enough memory to cope with this res. memory is very important when  using this kind of res. as you can see in this video it eats up a lot of memory. and this is not the worse. Try some from Aerosoft or FSDT it eats up almost all the 6,000mb.

Looks great.

nebojsa

Very nice, especially the added rain effects on the TurbinDuke when your looking to the right Monitor, very good 

thanks, looks better in person, very realistic.

• Upvote 1