Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Night Enviroment Impressive

Should i fiddle with files from FTX, UTX normally by myself or is it done automatic when i just have NE above everything else in the scenery.cfg ? Rick´s situation is a "not" normal one right ?

Hi Michael,

keep NE above FTX and UTX to get their lights excluded for you by activating NE,

(some fiddling may still be required)

which Rick are we talking here? :huh:

Chris,

I'm reading this topic with interest and I have two questions for now.

1. Any plans to release the entire NA Region (USA+Canada) in the future?

2. If I have UTX Lights installed, should I put NE layer on the top of UTX layer and if I should, I presume that UTX Lights will be de-activated where NE is in use, correct?

3. Do you, guys,have some sort of demo?

Thanks

Dmitriy

Hi Dmitriy,

thank you for your interest,

as Rich mentioned (same as i answered Michael above) keep NE above,

we include an exclude file for 3rd party lights; it takes effect if we are on top,

we also need to e on top for our textures to come out above Photoreal sets daytime imagery,

to answer your questions

1. eventually

2. yes

3. Yes

Edited by Chris Bell

Thanks Chris,

Well, then I keep my money for now in order to get the entire US/Canada package (guess it should be expensive :-)) and try some European packages first. NE Denmark should fit well for EKCH 

• Upvote 1

I’m sorry Dmitriy, i must have read your first question wrong,

we plan on releasing all NA and Canada, just not in one NE package,

indeed Tim, we're not done though :wink:
we haven’t had a chance to continue adjusting his settings since,

Mike's progress report :smile:

Thank you Tim,

Mike's Deck...

it’s just admirable! i watch his video's with great interest,

so much passion, commitment and attention to detail!

a joy to watch each of his video's!

AMAZING shot Rich!

Thank you Tim - new favorite time for flying is now at night  :wink:

Thank you Tim,

Mike's Deck...

it’s just admirable! i watch his video's with great interest,

so much passion, commitment and attention to detail!

a joy to watch each of his video's!

Thanks Chris for a cool program

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Hi Everyone,

I'm just about done tweaking my setup and I'll have my settings (some have asked for them) online soon, I've also adjusted my UHDTV monitors back to their default setting and use the DYNAMIC (HDTV Setting via Menu) setting at night and the NATURAL setting during the daylight hours. I do not use NI and have made minimal changes to the Nvidia Control Panel.

I don't know what's in the works for NE and its future, but if it looks anything like what I'm getting now... COUNT ME IN, night flight never looked so good and since I spend most of my time at dusk this is a very welcomed addition to my flight sim environment!

For those that want my settings, keep in mind your monitor/TV type maybe an/or is different and that is going to make a difference in the view you end up with, you may need to tweak a bit as well.

• Upvote 1

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Hi Everyone,

I'm just about done tweaking my setup and I'll have my settings (some have asked for them) online soon, I've also adjusted my UHDTV monitors back to their default setting and use the DYNAMIC (HDTV Setting via Menu) setting at night and the NATURAL setting during the daylight hours. I do not use NI and have made minimal changes to the Nvidia Control Panel.

I don't know what's in the works for NE and its future, but if it looks anything like what I'm getting now... COUNT ME IN, night flight never looked so good and since I spend most of my time at dusk this is a very welcomed addition to my flight sim environment!

For those that want my settings, keep in mind your monitor/TV type maybe an/or is different and that is going to make a difference in the view you end up with, you may need to tweak a bit as well.

Thanks, will eagerly await these settings!  :hi:

• Upvote 1

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Brynjar,

his settings are from 3.2, they wont act the same on 3.0!

I know. Just reinstalled v3.2  :smile:

• Upvote 1

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Hi Everyone,

I left these settings for Gerard in another topic today, thought I'd copy and paste here as well. Keep in mind, your monitor will play a roll in the view you obtain with my settings... You may still need to tweak a bit. Also keep in mind, my camera does not do this setup justice. Camera does not like low light, doing everything I can to make it work.

I have the following setup in P3D3.2.

1. My UHDTV's are set to "DYNAMIC" at night / "NATURAL" during the day - Set via TV remote "MENU/PICTURE" sub menu.

2. In P3D3.2 I have the following:

Brightness: 0.45

Bloom: 3.00

Saturation: 1.65

TESS: OFF

• Upvote 1

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck