Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

RealismShaderPack v1.1

is there anyone who tried out the new p3d update?

Kind regards

Yes works fine as long as you do not install the cloud shaders.

Mick

Hi Pe11e - now that Z fighting issues have been resolved in the latest hotfix, any chance of an updated version of the tool?

Yes, I fiddled with ADAPTATION_RATE_SCALAR... I don't remember the value and I am not in front of my P3D system. Just try 0 or 1. One of them reduced the eye adaptation considerably.

Cheers

There is actually a setting in the PTA app that takes care of this very effectively. Other than that, I did see a comment someplace that a value of 10 in the ADAPTION RATE SCALAR might work. 

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

value of 10 in the ADAPTION RATE SCALAR might work.

Yes, it does improve things - have been using that value for a while, since that post in fact.

Mike

Hi Pe11e - now that Z fighting issues have been resolved in the latest hotfix, any chance of an updated version of the tool?

No plans at the moment, I'm still on v3.2. To be honest I'm lazy to update, and in addition I don't see any good reason to update at all.

• Upvote 2

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

No plans at the moment, I'm still on v3.2. To be honest I'm lazy to update, and in addition I don't see any good reason to update

Attaboy! Feel the same way right now. Couldn't be happier with everything RSP brings to the party! In time this might change, but for now......

.......and, those latest drivers from NVIDIA are the icing on the proverbial cake.

Mike 🎂👍

I haven't used the pack yet..looks good

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

The current RealismShaderPack 1.1 introduces black clouds for me with P3D V3.3

Pe11e I hope You will find time to look into it.

Finn Jacobsen

System: i7-10700K, 32GB RAM, RTX2070S 8GB, 1TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, Win10 64bit Home

Finn Jacobsen

RSP does not support 3.3 - you use PTA and you can open RSP ini with PTA to get same results

Rich Sennett

No plans at the moment, I'm still on v3.2. To be honest I'm lazy to update, and in addition I don't see any good reason to update at all.

I can give you one. Your GUI is very intuitive and user friendly. PTA is too fiddly for my taste. Perhaps you could include different presets for the Rayleigh scattering for example and make that another one of your options that you can simply adjust with a slider, and the GUI giving you a feedback on how it will look.

I can give you one. Your GUI is very intuitive and user friendly. PTA is too fiddly for my taste. Perhaps you could include different presets for the Rayleigh scattering for example and make that another one of your options that you can simply adjust with a slider, and the GUI giving you a feedback on how it will look.

I think you're not understanding... He's not talking about reasons to upgrade his tool. He's talking about upgrading his P3D...

Therefore if he doesn't upgrade he cannot test an eventual upgrade of the tool. So no tool for 3.3 for now...

Finn Jacobsen

Wow... Not only do people not read threads, now we've reached a new low where they don't even read the last posts even...

• Upvote 1

I just installed RSP to P3d V3.3.Now I have black clouds and not NORMAL SHADES. Is there any FIX available? if not how can uninstall RSP.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/922/kPaIf2.jpg

Its not ready for 3.3 - you did not know that - did you backup your shaderhlsl folder - you need to put those files back in to get it back to normal

4 posts above read that

pm sent

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Its not ready for 3.3 - you did not know that - did you backup your shaderhlsl folder - you need to put those files back in to get it back to normal

4 posts above read that

pm sent

Thank you mate for all the help! :) Cheers!

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Thank you mate for all the help! :) Cheers!

Your welcome happy to help out

Rich Sennett

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.